Chapter 44

The girl, with a layer of thin sweat covering her face, woke up abruptly, flashing her eyes open. She sat up, gasps leaving her mouth. The shock still lingering on her features, the girl glanced beside her to check on the other girl who was fast asleep. The first thing that came into her mind was to meet the girl whose motive was dedicated with her dream.

Diena moved from the bed, without looking at her appearance. Running into another room which concluded the other two's, she abrupted to a halt. Not even having to open the door, the door opened itself- rather harshly. And she was met with the girl that she'd wanted to see. Not wasting a second, she spoke,

"The Jines!" and another voice joined her at the same; which was Aera. Both of them looking shocked, they both let the other speak. But both of them remained silent at the mutuality. While Diena tried to speak up to break the ice, Aera beat her to it.

"I-I know who he is! It isn't what we--" before she could speak more, Diena took her turn.

"I figured that just now." she said. With the squirming younger girl in front of her, she started to speak out her mind first, "I was getting these weird voices inside of me for five days in a row. A sequel. Of names, of the boys' names. I thought there would be seven names spoken and might be a clue to that. but I just figured, it spells JNYJH in sequel." Aera stared at her. She knew where this was coming at, but she still continued to listen. Although she knew what Diena was about to say, it was another thing unknown.

"You see. Firstly, it was Jin, then Namjoon, then gradually it went Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok. And taking the first letters...." She paused as she held up five finger. "When I thought about it, Jimin and Taehyung were missing. If you look from a 3rd person, Jimin and Taehyung aren't exactly deemed into the cousins. Like, Taehyung isn't even blood-related. As for Jimin, the blood was inserted into him to save his life. Not exactly born that way. So the royal people named them like this, plannedly or maybe not. Maybe left a clue to the sequel to let people know of danger by reminding them of the Jines. Leaving my inner voice aside, the clues you said that appeared in your dreams. There was a sequel to it. Maybe that would also somehow spell JNYJH. Do you remember it?" Diena asked. Looking at the girl at front with determined eyes, she urged for her to remember. As Aera started to wonder about her dreams, she remembered the first clue.

"The first one was the other worthy successor." She spoke as Diena nodded. Gradually the clues came to her like following butterflies. Each of them were significant and described the center of their past.

"Then was the regretter. Maybe then, it was.. the one who was falsely accused, the one who was the victim and lastly the one who was disapproved." She finished her sentence with a huff of breath exhaling out of her nostrils. Diena looked at another direction, seemingly thinking about the information. As her eyebrows ceased from the furrowed state- meaning she stopped thinking, she turned to Aera.

"Jin is the one worthy." She spoke. It took a spark inside her when she spoke the name. and somehow she felt a bit too proud. As if it were her husband who was worthy of being a king. Or by her class of thoughts, it could also be son- not husband.

Aera nodded as she continued the sequel for Diena, "Then Namjoon regretted his action in the past the most. Yoongi was accused for his mother's imprisonment. Jungkook was supposedly to be executed if his parents didn't turn themselves in, which makes him the real victim. The the last, Hoseok. He was disapproved of his existence and ability by his mother. He was.... suicidal."

Hearing such a word about Hoseok coming out of Aera's mouth, Diena felt slightly crestfallen. Suicidal was a word far away from the present Hoseok's vocabulary. She couldn't comprehend how the hell Hoseok was a depressed person. She didn't mean to underestimate his situation, but it was simply unimaginable.