Chapter 28 pt. 2

"That was when everything took a turn. I never expected the outcome to be this hurting."

Flashback

"They are taken!" Celestia said as she fell on the floor with a thud. Her crying sounds were louder this time. I wanted to go and hold her. I even attempted to hug her, but.... She didn't need it.

"Don't come any closer." She angrily stated, showing me her palm which had a little cut on it.

"You're hurt, Celestia." I whispered. I was this sentimental back then.

"Why do you care!?" she said, I froze on my tracks.

"I-I am your brother." I said.

"No! You can't be! Its all your fault!" she yelled. This time, Jin got up. He never liked Celestia behaving like this, not that she always did. Those were some particular moments when she was stressed because of training.

"Celestia!" Jin yelled. She looked up at him.

"Even you, you also didn't do anything." She softly uttered. She was hurt. Deeply.

"Celestia, I-" Jin hyung stopped, before realizing he had no words to say.

"Celestia, there's something I need to tell you." I said. I tried my best to not let my sobs appear. Jin hyung knew just what I wanted to say.

"Now, what do you have to say." She said, hurt. She was mad at me and I regretted everything I did.

"I could've saved them! You knew I could, yet you didn't let me go!" she screamed at me, anger rising at every words. I stayed silent. It surely was my fault. It always was.

"I hate you!" she screamed. That's when the remaining tears dared to fall down. I had held them in for this long, they weren't gonna obey me anymore. I had never expected the outcome to be like this. She hated me now.

"I hate you so much." She uttered. I broke down. I had to rush to my room to muffle my sobs. I couldn't explain what I was feeling right then. It was horrible. My sister never despised me, except for loving me too much. Whenever I would do something for her, she would always say,

"I love you, brother. You're the best."

And I would melt at her words. The same goes for Jin hyung. Celestia would either cling onto me or him. If we ask her, who does she love more? She would say, 'both of you'. She wasn't one to discriminate.

But now, hearing her say that she hates me now, it was painful. Right after losing our mother from our grasp, it was as if, someone had put salt in my open wound.

And then, something rang in my mind.

She has to go, now.

Flashback ended.

"Right then, I felt like killing myself. I had to send her to earth. But none of us knew just how. Then, there was a light, black light. There, a pole appeared in her room. And I knew, I had to let her go. I can't believe till now what I did to send her there."

Flashback

"Celestia!" I yelled aggressively. Jin hyung was startled at my voice. I never talked like this, ever.

"Come on." I said as I went there to grab her wrist. She didn't protest. But she kept talking,

"What are you doing? What's gotten into you?" she spoke, crying. I knew my hold was tight, I might've hurt her. But that felt the right thing to do.