Chapter 9

Aera's POV

I was sitting on my bed after eating breakfast. I am glad that Taehyung was smiling more than every day. I was reading the diary. It doesn't have much writing. It has mom and dad's love story and I am reading it right now. They met at a women's undergarment shop where my mom called my dad pervert and after that day, he started to prove her wrong. While reading, something caught my attention.

'The two siblings, JNYJH, they are rushing everything too fast. That's not good. If they gain position the world would fall at lost.'

What does she mean, JNYJH? This is the name of two siblings? There was evil even before my father ruled? That's interesting.

'Today is the day when Hedrick is going to bring JNYJH down. They can't be let to rule this world. The two siblings, their souls are connected through the similar purple ring they wear. We shouldn't have let any earthman enter our world. JNYJH, they go for JiNeY and JiHe. They-' then the page was torn down. I flipped over a bunch of pages at once and something caught my attention again. It was an address. I started to read the page. Like I said, my mother doesn't write much, just small details.

'We have to go back to Atlantis today. But before that, Hedrick wants us to visit our favorite place. I don't know how we will go. But he said we will go from there and that this was the portal he created. And we have to erase Aera's memories. And we also have to bring Celestia here. Although I don't like the idea but what can I even do?' then there was the address. 

Maybe I should tell the others, we should go visit that place.

=$=

Rie's POV

I was sitting in the living room. We decided to do a movie marathon today, since everyone was bored af. So we moved all the couches aside and cleared the space in front of the tv.

"Whoa! It looks so big." Jungkook exclaimed, looking at the living room. It really is big. We spread blankets on the floor and sat in two rows. The first row had brave peoples, Aera, Celestia, Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and the second row was also brave except some. The second row had me, Hoseok, Diena, Jimin, Jungkook and Jin. We are gonna be watching horror movie first. Just in front me was Jin. On my right was Hoseok and on my left was Yoongi. Yoongi and Diena sat in the corner ends of the second row.

Yes, my sister ditched me.

Beside Hoseok was Jimin and then Jungkook and then Diena. On the first row, at the corner ends sat Jin and Namjoon. Beside Jin was Aera, then Taehyung and Celestia, they were just in front of the tv and then Namjoon. I and Hoseok were strictly against the idea of watching horror movies, but they didn't listen to us. So, I had a pillow on my lap and I gave Hoseok one too. Behind us was a couch and I am glad that it was here, I can rest my back.

"Okay, let's start." With that Namjoon turned the movie on. The thing that was decided was we are gonna watch 'it' first, then 'miss peregrins home for peculiar children' and then everyone agreed on 'big hero 6'. Taehyung, Aera and Celestia promised not to disturb while watching miss peregrine since they have already watched it.

The movie started. Me and Hoseok gripped our pillows, ready to fight the horrifying night destroyer. Fear.

We were halfway through the movie, my pillow was shielding half of my face, minus my eyes.

Someone save me.

Someone kill me.

Then, there was a thud. On my shoulder. There's something.