Chapter 8

Aera's POV

Another morning, but a little too early. It was like 5 o'clock in the morning and I couldn't just shut my eyes.

I started thinking about how those people are and apparently they are all really good. Jin is like Diena, he worries about everyone. Then Yoongi, he does look like he doesn't give a shit but I saw his face that day, when we came from that house, he looked worried too. Namjoon is a really good older brother. He is polite and a good leader. Hoseok is also very nice though he is scared of bugs a lot. Jimin is very nice and caring and cute. He is the type of friend I wanted when I was young. Jungkook is quite similar if you ask me. And Taehyung, he is also very- talking about him, it reminds me of that drawer. I am glad I stopped him; if anything happened to him I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for not warning him. Now that I think about it, I am 21 years old. As per as Celestia said, I am supposed to open it up when I am 20. I can open it now, right?

Now I feel thirsty. Grabbing a glass of water wouldn't be a problem, right?

I got up from the bed and made sure that I didn't wake Celestia up. I went out and head to the kitchen. There was already someone there. I grabbed the vase that was near me and headed toward the kitchen in a protective stance. When I opened the door, the person suddenly threw a sponge at me, blocking me from seeing who it was. I covered my face with my hands.

"Aera?" a familiar voice asked, whom I suppose is the mysterious man of the kitchen.

"What the hell?!" I said annoyingly, slowly clearing my point of view as I started to move my hands from my face. I put then vase near and looked up. It was Taehyung.

"Oh, I am really sorry." He said, his statement sounding worried.

"Oh no, it's okay." I said, picking up the sponge. I furrowed my eyebrows and asked,

"Where did you get this?"

"Oh, this? I got it from a drawer in the room I stay." He answered, biting on an apple.

"I didn't know that. Weird." I said, while slowly looking up.

"By the way, why are you here?" he asked.

"Me? Oh, I couldn't sleep so I thought about grabbing a glass of water." I said while heading towards a jug of water and grabbing a mug. I poured the water in my glass and took a sip.

"Hey, I wanted to ask you about something?" I said, he looked at me and then again at his apple.

"What?" he asked simply.

"Your identity." I said. His head perked up and he paused for a moment and said,

"Go on."

"Celestia told me you're not connected to the royal blood." I said. He looked up at me and said,

"I am connected but not the way you would think."

"Huh?" I said, confused.

"Please don't get terrified but i.." he paused, looking down then again at me.

"I am the general's son." He said, brows scrunched in denial with what he said.

"But... you don't seem bad." I said, still confused.

"Yes, I am not. I didn't really choose to be his son. In fact, I hate him. He left my mother and he is the one who-" he paused, hesitating.

"You don't have to if you don't want to tell me." I said, concerned about the boy's emotions.

"He killed her." He said, gaze fixated on the floor.

Suddenly, I just felt too bad hearing it.