Chapter 25

The next day

Rie's POV

God!

TF is happening. My head is hurting to its furthest point and my body feels very warm and cold at the same time.

I feel a wet clothe on my forehead. My whole body is burning. I am not feeling well.

'When will she wake up?' I could hear whispering. A deep voice. Guessing the voice wasn't in my bucket list and I wasn't wanting to do that but my mind just did guess the unknown voice. And I am very confident about my guess.

'Diena must not know. She will kill us if she finds out.' Another voice whispered. 

'We need to take her to her room.' The first voice said.

'Why are you against of her staying here. I told you I can sleep on the sofa, Yoongi'

'No, if she stays here, I will go sleep on the sofa.'

I felt a dry ache in the middle of my throat which caused me cough dryly. The conversation stopped. I sensed steady footsteps coming towards where I am. I froze in my place, unable to move. My body aches too much.

"Rie?" the first voice called. The insides of me lighted up. He seems uncomfortable with be but at least I am hearing my name come in the tune of his voice.

I put my hands on my forehead and sighed, why am I here again?

"Are you awake?" the second voice called. Jin.

Can't he at least sense my movements, of course I wouldn't move if I am asleep.

"WHY IS MY FOREHEAD SO HOT!?!" I yelled. My eyes shot open, revealing the two voices' owners.

Jin and Yoongi.

They backed away. Jin had this look of fear while Yoongi was emotionless. Yes, emotionless. I don't know if this is because of me or not.

"Rie, where were you last night?" Jin asked after straightening up. Of course it is embarrassing to back away because his little sister yelled.

I don't remember going anywhere yesterday, after the unexpected happened. I really don't care about that now, I HAVE to apologize to someone although I don't want to.

Yesterday, after I yelled at James and........ dashed out of the place, there was a narrow alleyway?

The only thing I remember after that is darkness.

"I.... don't know.." I said, looking at him now.

"Do you know where we found you?" Jin asked sternly.

"..." I stayed silent and just let both of them glare at me. Not exactly both of them, I don't think Yoongi even wanted me to be here. Well I do deserve this.

Jin looked away and sighed.

"We found you laying down with your sweater off and your body burning, inside an alleyway which was dark and dangerous. Do you know how much worried we were?" He said disappointingly.

"..." I still stayed silent.

"What am I going to do........." he muttered.

"Do you want to go to your room?" Jin said softly. Yoongi was still as frozen as a rock and was releasing an aura as cold as ice. Frightening. He really should go if my presence is that bad for him. Now I sound bad.

I stayed silent for some seconds before nodding lightly.

"Can you walk? Should I carry you to your room?" He asked again. Well of course I can walk.