Chapter 37 pt.1

Unedited

[Aera's dream, Yoongi's past]

It's a- boy.

Cat-like eyes, a unique bean shaped nose, proportional lips with the upper lip looking like fishtail, dark brown hair, milky white skin complexion and an innocent look. He looked like a teenage boy who was the right hand of his mother.

With his eyes filled with serenity and innocence gazing at the book he'd been holding, he looks up when he hears a name being called, perhaps his name.

"Yoongi!"

A light smile turns into a wide grin as he excitedly jumps up from his position and stuffs the book on his table, replying the woman with a, "Yes, mom!"

He quickly slides down the hood of his brown hoodie before running with huge passion towards a direction. I follow behind him. As his steps halted, I realized we'd reached. It was similar to a balcony, but the front was open, viewing the lawn of the house- meaning it was the first floor.

The boy's grin turned into laughter when he saw the woman, smiling astonishingly at him. The woman had similar features with the boy. Her dark brown hair, a spread smile that showed her gums, her cat eyes and skin color was a copy of the boy's. But she had a slender nose, unlike him.

"Did you call me, mother?" the boy asked, getting off the wooden sides as he landed on the grass.

"Yeah, could you help me with hanging the clothes?" she asked, softly. Her voice reminded me of M, the lady I see in my dreams. They were quite similar.

"Sure!" he leaped in energy as he started to scan the wet clothes on the brown basket.

"Statue!" the woman said as she started to laugh, clutching onto the wall near her. The boy froze, not moving an inch. But I could see the urge of holding his laughter in, his lips were twitching.

Suddenly, the woman came close to the boy.

"Remember when you statue-ed me like this yesterday?" She leaned closer as she burst into another fit of laughter.

"Move." She mumbled and that's when the boy burst out as well. They both looked like a happy pair. Both of them were intensely cheerful. Such a great bond between a mother and a son. For a second there, I could not tell it was the Min Yoongi. He didn't look like the usual grandpa, but he looked like a copy of Hoseok just there.

Suddenly, the scene changed, the colors were swirling around me. The faces were stretching and abruptly vanishing away as a new scene unfolded in front of me.

There, I saw the woman, chatting with someone else, and another woman. Yoongi's mother was holding a pen upon a familiar looking diary. The other woman looked slender with almond shaped eyes, pointed nose, thin pink lips and a pale skin color with golden-brown hair. She reminded me of someone but I could not remember the person clearly. Her looks mostly matched.... Mine?

"Then, Alma?" Yoongi's mother spoke, looking up at the woman.

"Oh, nothing else. Thanks for today, Rowena." The woman said as she got up from the well-furnished and decorated chair.

"My pleasure." Rowena smiled sweetly at her.

"I'm going to earth tomorrow and I will be taking Kaera with me. Please take care of yourselves, would you?" the woman said with the most adoring tone. She gave me a soft feeling on the inside which urged me go and hug her. As if I haven't seen her for years and I am craving for her presence. As if I am related to her since birth, and have known her to grow such adoration.