Chapter 39

Aera was slightly nervous.
Rie was excited.
Celestia was relieved.
Yoongi looked vexed.
Jin was looking optimistic on his face.
Jungkook was being unreactive.
Namjoon was looking serene.

Diena kept thinking about her second conclusion. So far, the emotions she'd seen in a couple of people made the word n-e-r-v-o-u-s. But this could not mean something. And this could be done in the ball, maybe if she'd notice the emotions of the boys per serial, it would be a word.

"Ready?" Jin cheered. He had been more excited than the girls were in Diena's perspective. Her mind first reacted with a nasty thought, does he only want to see us in dresses? But then again, she thought a lot of other possibilities.

"Yeah." Aera replied, looking at her little bag that she takes everywhere. She must've been searching for something as Diena saw her brows scrunched, but soon enough her forehead was smooth as her eyes clinked when she found her desired object. Everyone was enthusiastic at this moment although some hid it. For a great example; Yoongi. Diena wandered if Yoongi wore a white paper mask and forgot to take it off. Nuh, he always looks like this.

This moment should've been the best for Diena as she got to know they are not going to walk to the mall. Then, how would they go? It's Namjoon's car. Why not Jin? Isn't he the eldest? She thought.

"It was because Jin's father wasn't an official, but it's mainly his according to it's uses." Namjoon whispered to Diena as they all headed to ride on the car. With Jin being on the driver's seat, everyone stuffed themselves up, not everyone. It was mainly the boys. The car had ten seats. For a six of them to ride the first three rows and for Jungkook to take the last seat all to himself. He never sacrificed the seat for almost anything. For that, Jungkook was dared to not play any game including Overwatch for a week.

The huddled up people were on the third row. Three of the girls were on the last seat, with Diena all the way to the front, on the passenger's seat. Jungkook didn't take the last seat, in fact he had to carry Jimin on his lap. Well, to describe it better, Jungkook's head was leaning behind while Jimin's hoodie was conveniently for Jungkook, carrying his phone which was playing some random video on Youtube- or whatever they had. The most surprising fact for all was that Jimin didn't acknowledge that for the whole ride. Even Namjoon and Hoseok, who were on the second row could realize what was happening but Jimin couldn't. It was partially beneficial to Taehyung and Yoongi who enjoyed the whole thing. Even Yoongi's signature poker face wasn't on view.

Smart boy.

"Let's wind up the whole mall." Jungkook excitedly beamed at Taehyung who's one fist was up in the air mimicking Jungkook.

"The last time, I couldn't buy the purple beanie for Jin hyung's pink one, I'll use that chance today." Taehyung whispered, just enough for Diena to hear. She could predict a whole plan going on between these two's head. Even more tangled than a spotless thievery plan to rob a house full of people.

Did they always have this against Jin? Not that I care though.

But it's Jin's fault for not treating his kids well.

And the talk ends here.

-----

"HEYYYY GUYSSSS!!!!!" a female voice screeched from the outside of the changing room. The girls decided it was best to get over with Diena first and since Aera and Celestia were relatively patient, she agreed to go later. Diena was internally struggling with her choices, she was picky and her sister was impatient because of her. She had already tried 3 dresses on but nothing seems to catch her eyes. Or catch her attention. She took time, Rie took time. But she was more stubborn. Now, Diena started to wonder what Rie might be doing outside with the still mysterious woman. As she was zipping up the chain, her ears caught a familiar sound.