Chapter 40

Jimin and Hoseok had been hanging out since the first step they landed in the mall. Hoseok was supposed to accompany Aera but no one obeyed Jin, not even Jin himself. Now, who cares about invading their privacy and forcing their choices to the girls? Hoseok thought they might make them uncomfortable.

While walking leisurely around the chocolates section, Hoseok notices a girl. A girl he is not much familiar with but enough to recognize her as Namjoon's crush. He knew Namjoon would be damn furious if he asked her to be his date and it isn't even a good idea. But his mind striked with an idea. He might blackmail or piss Namjoon off by asking out his crush since Namjoon would be taking Celestia with him. He has got no reason to be mad right?

"Hoseok hyung, isn't that Namjoon hyung's crush?" the shorter boy beside Hoseok whispers into his ear, carefully to not even let a fly hear them. Hoseok's head jerks at Jimin's direction, making the boy abruptly step back. Jimin was at confusion as well as realization. He might or might not know the reason Hoseok is surprised.

"How do you know?!" Hoseok whisper-yelled. Jimin only made an 'o' shape with his mouth while turning his gaze at the girl as she is still choosing the brand of chocolate she wants.

"I just do. Now, lets take a challenge!" Jimin exclaimed, suddenly excited. Sorry, Namjoon hyung.

"What?" Hoseok asked in reply. He wasn't much sure of what Jimin was thinking but he was fearing Jimin thought the same. Why does both of them suddenly want a revenge on Namjoon?

"Let's try and see who asks her to the ball first." Jimin spoke. Hoseok snickered, blinking rapidly at Jimin's not-so-clever idea because it turned out to be similar to him. he knew Jimin would win, with no doubts. Jimin was the perfect gentleman anyone would want, just with a short height. Now there was 3% chance of Hoseok winning with his height. As an addition, Jimin was good with his words and was very convincing. Jimin was always the one to talk it out with girls. And Hoseok had none of that with his courage. He could not even simply talk to a girl. But he did not want to seem like a coward in front of his younger brother, so he decided to agree anyway. 

"Deal but no money involved, please."

"Done!"

As Jimin and Hoseok rushed to the girl together, Jimin gave Hoseok a little space for him to reach first. He knew Hoseok never had the courage to talk to girls, mostly to ask them as a date. Hoseok would stutter, fidget, sweat and all the possible things that can happen. Jimin let Hoseok approach her. Hoseok tried to put a hand on her shoulder to make a move but he was intensely debating within his mind if he should just do this or not. Maybe he wants to back off.

But he still did it anyways.

"Excuse me, miss."

The woman turned around to meet his eyes. Hoseok was already sweating, he wanted to play off good like he did at the café but he just couldn't, also knowing it was the girl Namjoon liked.

"Which one are you finding for?" He asked politely, acting as if he were one of the staff of the shop. God, Hoseok! Get yourself together.

"Oh, I am sure it isn't here. Sorry, if it bothered you." She replied as she bowed a little as an apology. Hoseok instantly knew why Namjoon caught a liking on her. She seemed polite, pretty, neat and a little bit Namjoon style, if you know what I mean.

"Oh, no it's not that. I'll go." Hoseok quickly said as he bowed, accepting his defeat.

Yeah, I'll let Namjoon go. Can't do this.

Jimin took Hoseok's pause for a time being as his way to go. He teasingly put his tongue out at Hoseok who just made a disgusted face while backing away. Jimin quickly went after her, catching her shoulder with his palm as she froze in her spot, head turning a little sideways.