Chapter 14

After eating, we were sitting in our rooms. The boys respectfully banned us from getting into their rooms for today. They said, they needed to clean. In Yoongi's point of view, they needed to make their rooms presentable.

I was roomed with Diena as she said that she wants to stay with me here. But, I know the real reason, maybe she got pissed off at Rie for saying that Jin's food tasted better. Our room was neat and beautiful like the whole house, minus the boys' rooms. Our room was colored cyan and most of the things were silver or silver-golden.

In other words, the room was glittery.

I was resting on the bed peacefully with Meilas beside me as he snuggled closer to me, turning into a furrball. Diena was beside me, reading some antique books she received or practically stealed from Jin.

And soon enough, my eyelids got heavy and I deeply fell asleep.

=$=

I felt something on my face, something soft. I opened my eyes but I couldn't see anything. I screamed out of instinct as i quickly sat up. From the corner of my eyes, I saw something white flew in the air before landing hard on the carpet. Oops.

"Oh, I am really sorry, Meilas. I didn't see you, sorry." I said as I attempted to pick him up. I picked him up by his arms and placed him gently on my lap. I dragged him closer and started hugging this fluffball really tight. He started to say something in his pscpfjpsy language which I didn't make out.

"You are going to kill him!" Diena said, coming out of the bathroom. I stopped hugging him before widely smiling at this soft animal. He was blushing. Did I mention his furs turn pink?

"Sorry. This is my first time waking up with a fluffy ball in my face." I said while cheekily smiling at Diena.

"Get ready. Imma make Breakfast. Imma beat Jin mommy today." She said, smiling proudly and got out with proud paces.

Just after coming out of washroom, I saw the most unexpected scene ever. There was Celestia and Rie hugging my ball like a maniac and his furs were all turned red and he was rapidly speaking in his own way which was probably a blur to them. And beside them, stood Yoongi, also unexpected.

"Hey! Your suffocating my love. Leave him." I said and hastily grabbed Meilas from their grip and rested him on my shoulder. He said something out of satisfaction and his gratefulness towards me for saving him from 'them' or in his words, some grim reapers from the pit of underworld who were killing him because they wanted to take his oh-so-precious soul from him.

"Oh, thank god!" Yoongi spoke words of relief as he threw his arms in the air and looked up to show his deep sincerity to whoever was listening.

"Well, I didn't really care about that but you are invited for munching on non-edible food which I guess Namjoon made out of almost burning everything. I'mma go." Yoongi said and walked away gracefully as if he was on a catwalk show.

"Tsk. Rude." Rie said while scowling as if someone just forced her clean the messy washroom of our school.

"Not so much. I am sure he has a good heart." I said but ultimately didn't make the tension in the air thin.

"Good heart my ass! I am internally disgusted." She said, still keeping the not-so-smug scowl on her face.

Taehyung's POV

 I was getting ready to collect some information after munching onto the not-so-edible dust Namjoon hyung made, I was pretty much determined on wearing an all-black attire since it suited me the most, at least in my eyes.

"Taehyung! Are you ready?" Asked a voice of which I am really not very much fond of. Namjoon hyung. After eating his cooking everyone must've wanted to spit it out right at his face but they all didn't fail to maintain the mask that was forced to keep at their faces.