Chapter 28 pt. 1

The wind.

This is what I like about this place the most.

The blowing wind that fills my insides with the sweet jasmine fragrant that was natural. It was no perfume, nor any scent which is artificially created but it was the nature's gift.

I am standing on the grass field, my feet naked. But the grass was soft enough.

I was memorizing some dance steps Taehyung taught me when we were going to the café. Sounds strange but we did it in our own way. He would stop walking after specific times and show me a move. I would stop at particular paces to show him what I got. He promised me he would teach me the rest later.

"Why are you dancing?" I jumped up at the sudden male voice as I immediately stopped whatever I was doing. Oh, I was dancing, quite fluently.

"Oh, its nothing." I said and turned to him. It was Drake. He was looking at me with confused eyes.

"What kind of a dance is this? I have never seen it before." He says.

"Its hiphop." I answered. His face showed what you call utter confusion. He was staring at me with hilarious eyes.

"What is hiphop?" He asked me as if it was a big disgrace to himself that he didn't know this kind of dancing. Well, maybe it really was.

"It's a dance category?" I questioned back, unsure of what I should answer.

He looked at me as if I said a big lie. He scrunched up his nose while eyeing me from top to bottom.

"Does contemporary dance exist?" he asked me with disappointment.

"Yes." I replied. Contemporary dance can never be gone. At least not where king is still the main of a country and masquerade balls are occurring.

"It has not been a long time, but everything has so developed." He wondered off. He was looking at the sky. There were bushes of clouds, floating in the midst of the sky.

"You are really lucky." He said. He looked at me dearly. His eyes had a look of happiness, satisfaction and...... envy.

"You would be able to achieve which you desire." He said, a light smile evident on his face.

His words rang a bell in my mind. If he says I would be able to achieve what I desire, does that mean I would be able to defeat the general?

"Does that mean, I could achieve Atlantis back?" I asked, hoping for him to say yes.

"No, I didn't mean that. That is still not known. It would be decided during the main event. I meant......" he trailed off. He looked at me, smiled a sheepish smile and said,

"Romantic desire." He said. Romantic desire? As in love desire? Like I would achieve the person of my heart?

Lets not think about it. I really don't want to think about it. He sees me as a sister and I will let him see me as a sister. I think this is not what Drake is talking about.

Flashback

I was shuffling in the papers to find a page where I wrote about the things I have been seeing in my dreams.

Amongst the little and large papers, I felt something sharp cut my left index finger. I quickly brought my hand back to myself. There was a little cut, which was really thin and there wasn't any blood flowing out. But it did seem like if the cut was bigger, blood would've been already flowing out. It was just a mere papercut.