Chapter 6

3rd person's POV

"Where is Aera?" Taehyung asked.

"Where is Celestia?" Namjoon asked, glaring Taehyung.

"Hyung, of course Celestia is with Aera." Taehyung said, stating the obvious.

"They are always together doesn't mean that." Namjoon said with a displeased tone.

"Celestia is her protector." Taehyung said, annoyed by the elder.

"Like I don't know." Namjoon beamed.

"You two shut up!" Diena yelled.

"The both of them went outside. No need to worry."

"Where?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"I don't know." She said, flailing her hands up in the air.

"What?" Namjoon said, concerned about his sister. Someone called Diena to help find the nutella, Jungkook, and she walked away waving at the two boys. Namjoon widened his eyes and looked at Taehyung, face full of determination, Taehyung's the same, except he was a little more excited.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" Namjoon asked Taehyung.

"I should ask you the same." Came a reply from the said boy.

"Let's go." Namjoon said.

-----------------------------------------------------

"So, what do you girls want to know about?"

"About the house." Celestia said calmly.

"What about the house?" The man said in a soft tone, giving Aera a fatherly vibe.

"Tell us everything you know." Aera commanded, the pose giving her princess look, which she unknowingly is.

"How do I know telling you would be safe?" He asked, still not sure if he is talking to the Aera Elliot.

"Ami apnake chini. Pitar porom bondhu, taina?(I know you. Father's best friend, right?)" Aera said, a little smirk visible on her face. She, herself isn't aware that she is speaking a total different language. She isn't aware that Celestia is looking at her in disbelief. Even she isn't aware that her eyes were glowing bright golden or that she, herself was glowing with brightness.

"Okay, I believe you. You surely are the one. Forgive me for my behavior, highness." He said.

Aera snapped back into reality, her eyes were turned to its normal color, her demeanor back to normal. She widened her eyes and tried to process what just happened before saying to the bowing man.

"Oh, no! please don't apologize, you are elder than me."

The man sat up straight and said,

"Let me tell you." He said and cleared his throat.

"That place was assigned to Mr. Kim Taehyung by the rightful king of Atlantis about thirty five years from now. I was just a street man, poor and helpless. Your father escorted me to his house. He gave me money, food and a house, everything that a man can ask for. Your father and I were like, best friends. He would trust me with his heart and that same thing goes for me too. One day, he said that he has to go to Atlantis for some major reason, I didn't ask what, I trust that he does has some reason that he is forced to do so. The last thing he said to me is to take care of Mr. Kim Taehyung's house and return it to its rightful owner if the time ever comes. He never told me who Kim Taehyung was or why he was this mad at his Atlantian best friend." He said, coughing hard after that long speech. Aera quickly picked up the glass of water and gave it to him. The old man gladly took it and after taking a few sips, he finally regained his composure and said, "You need to go, now!"