UPON MY FALL

S Y N O P S I S:

          Homer can't believe that he can have a chance to saw an "Angel" when he was on his couple friends' wedding anniversary. Until he knew that the girl who he used to called "Angel" is also his friend's wife's friend—Allyna Fortez. From that very moment, he already found his self having an unexplainable feelings towards her without doing anything. And he also knew that that was the fastest moment he ever had in his life.

          From the very start, he never believed in a cliché moments commonly happening on movies. But at the moment that they have given a chance to meet again, he never think twice but to accept what's inside him towards Allyna. Because he believed that that was happened for a reason. And he don't want to let that whatever reason to slip away easily even if exposing the real him can be possible to affect his soon-to-be dream come true love story. As long as his heart do love, he's ready to do everything just to capture the angel in disguise who suddenly stepped in his life.

Note: All the characters in this story have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no any relation to anyone having the same name/s. And ALL incidents on every part of this story are merely invention.