Chapter 3: 2 dates?

I was waiting patiently for Ming to show up at the entrance to my facility when I spotted Beam and P'Forth walking hand in hand.

He waved excitedly at me and immidiately rushed over as if we hadn't seen each other just an hour back, dragging P'Forth with him.

"Kit!" He shouted, coming to stand beside me. I rolled my eyes. "I thought you went to your room."

"I didn't. Why'd you think that?" I questioned him. I then looked at P and smiled at him as he gave my shoulder a quick pat, "hello P'Forth."

"Hi Kit."

"Just thought you did. I usually never catch you after afternoon lessons." He said.

I simply shrugged. It was true, I always went to eat with Ming after my classes. However, today he seemed to be running a little late.

"What are you two doing?" I questioned the pair. "Going on a date?" I raised my eyebrows to tease Beam knowing fully well of his crush on P.

He blushed a bright red making me snort a laugh, while P'Forth chuckled, pinching Beam's red cheek.

"We better get going if we want to catch the movie on time." P'Forth told Beam, who had been glaring intently at me. "Do you want to join Kit?"

"Nah it's fine P. I don't want to interrupt you two love birds." I declined politely.

"We'll get going then Kit." P'Forth waved, taking Beam's hand in his and walking away. Beam also gave a quick wave before turning back to walk straight ahead.

I watched their backs leave for a few seconds before looking down at my watch. Where the hell was Ming?! He was supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago!

I wanted to tell myself that I was annoyed tha he was late but in all honesty I was worried. Was he hurt? Had he gotten into an accident on the way? Numerous thoughts crossed my head making me even more paranoid.

In the end I just decided to call him.

His phone rang for a couple seconds before he picked up.

"Ming!" I shouted into the phone before he could even utter a word, "are you all right?"

"P?" Came his cheerful voice on the other end of the line.

I instantly breathed a sigh of relief at hearing his usual enthusiastic tone. At least I knew he was somewhat okay.

"Where the hell are you!?" I shouted, trying to sound annoyed but failing miserably. I just sounded like I had been worridly waiting on him...which I had.

"I'm at the mall with Earth." He said sounding extremely confused. "Is something wrong P?"

My heart sank. We had always gone out to eat together in the afternoon. It had almost started to feel like normalcy. If we didn't go eat then at least I got to see him.

"N-no!" I stuttered,, suddenly feeling disappointed. "W-why would you think that?"

"Because you called me."

"I must have pressed call by accident." I lied straight through my teeth.

"Are you su-"

"Who's Earth?" I questioned, cutting him off. My eyes widened. "Your facility's star?!"

"Yeah." He laughed. "You have a good memory." Only when it comes to anything related to you, I thought sadly.

"Of course I do you idiot! I'm a Med student." I cursed.

He just giggled.

"Ming babe let's go. The movie's going to start soon." I could make out a female's voice at the other end of the line tell Ming.

Babe?! Had my ears heard correctly? My heart felt as though it was being squeezed tightly in my chest. My breaths quickened.

"Coming." He told her. "P, I'll talk to you later." Was all he said before abruptly hanging up the phone.

Why did I feel as though someone had stabbed me in the stomach? I was jealous...of course. So this was how it felt?

I was jealous of Ming's girlfriend, that I had no idea he had. Could my day get any worse?

Does anyone know what Ming's facility's star was called because clearly I don't? 😂

15 votes for the next chapter Xx