Chapter 20: Bus ride

I ended up not going to Nai's pool party. Thank the Lord. However, Ming did, and he was rather upset that I had decided against going with him. Me on the other hand, was rather upset that he had gone. I couldn't blame him though. It had been a week and I still hadn't told him about what had happened. And I still don't think I would be able to anytime soon, even though I had contemplated telling him many a time.

"Kit!" Beam shouted, happily running over to tackle me in a hug. I hugged him back unwillingly.

"I almost thought you were going to ditch us last minute," Pha said, patting my back a little too hard. The little (tall) shit.

I rolled my eyes at that, throwing my bag at him. He caught it before it could hit his face though.

I got on the bus, after our seniors ticked us off the list and checked that we had safely stored our bags into the bus' cabinet.

We were the first ones to arrive, unlike usual.

I took my seat towards the back, and extended my legs so that they were occupying the seat next to me as well. Pha nor Beam could sit next to me now, I thought happily.

"Kit you fat ass," Beam sighed, "move your legs. You're hogging two seats!"

"Sit somewhere else you coconut."

He stomped his foot childishly, moving to sit on the seat opposite to mine. Pha followed him.

"Who's stupid idea was it to come on this trip?" I asked, fanning myself with my hand, as it was getting really hot.

"Beam wanted all of us to go cause he thought it would be more fun," Pha huffed, also trying to fan himself.

"Hey!" Beam shouted, "Yo wanted to us to go as well."

I shook my head glaring at him.

It was then, that everyone started piling into the bus. I was a but upset that Ming was not allocated the same bus as me, but then again what could I do. It was the seniors' decisions.

And just to my absolute fucking luck, Nai had decided to place himself in the seat behind me. Fucking great!

"Alright listen up everybody," P'Mint, a senior from the same facility as Ming started, "We will be leaving in a minute, so make sure you are all settled down. We will be stopping to have a fifteen minute break at a gas station in about two hours." She told us, making me groan, "any questions?"

"How long is the drivr P?" Someone asked from the front.

"Four hours." Was all she said, before taking her seat behind the bus driver. The bus started moving shortly after.

Four fucking hours? Lord just kill me now!

Just as I was closing my eyes to get some rest, it was seven in the morning after all, I felt Nai kick my seat from behind me.

I turned my head to glare at him, earning an annoying grin back in return.

"Kitty," he started.

"Don't call me that" I warned.

"Or what?"

"Or I'll beat the living daylights out of you," I smirked, "again."

He chuckled at that, "you never beat me up that bad love."

"Don't fucking call me that you piece of shit-"

"Your boyfriend stopped you before you could do any actual damage."

I cringed at that. He was right. Ming had stopped me, and he was not happy with me in the slightest. It was the first time I saw Ming angry, and to know I was the one he was mad at was painful.

Instead of throwing another insult at the twig, I turned back to face forward, willing myself to divert my attention in to something else.

"Pha," I called rather loudly.

Pha immidiately took one of his headphones out of his ear, and turned to look at me.

I motioned my head to the seat behind me, and gestured at gun to my head.

Once his eyes landed on Nai, they widened into a glare. And in an instant he was sitting in the seat beside me.

Such a true friend.

"Go sit next to Beam, Kit," Pha suggested.

I shook my head at that. I wasn't going to keep running away from him. I was strong, and not a push over!

He understood. And till we reached the gas station he had stayed next to me. I felt really greatful, as Nai hadn't bothered me at all.

I just want to say a quick thabk you to all the people who take time to read, vote and comment on this book. I really appropriate all the support I'm getting, so thank you all!!! ❤

And although I don't reply to all the comments on here, I read every single one of them! And they all make me smile xx. I love the way we all help each other to understand Ming and Kit's relationship in this book

Thank you guys again!! XDDD