Chapter 15: Party regrets

WARNING: sensitive topics ahead! If you do feel uncomfortable reading slightly graphic content please DO NOT read this chapter. Thank you. Xx

"Pha! I can't fucking come you nut case." I shouted into my phone.

He wanted me to go to a night club with him on a school night! He was insane.

"Don't be a baby Kit," he laughed into the phone.

"I'm not being a baby! Im being sensible! We have a test tomorrow!"

"We're just going for a few drinks to catch up with friends." He laughed. "Please it'll be fun...and a break for you."

Well I could do with a few drinks.

My relationship with Ming was just plain awkward. He had acted like nothing had happened last weekend but I couldn't forget about it. No matter how hard I tried. It was just too embarrising.

I needed to let myself chill.

"Fine I'll come."

"Great! I'll see you at ten then." Pha abruptly hung up.

Now I just needed to wear something presentable, do my hair and enjoy the night. Let go of all the stress I was feeling.

Ming could wait. Right now I needed to enjoy myself.
***

When I finally reached the entrance to the club, I immediately spotted Pha and Beam surrounded by a few other of our friends.

I walked over to them, cladded in my all black outfit, that was a little chilly for the night weather.

It didn't matter though as I knew as soon as I stepped foot into the club I would be covered in sweat rather than goose bumps.

"Kit!" Both Beam and Pha shouted, as soon as they saw me. Running over to give me a quick hug, acting as if I hadnt just seem them a few hours ago. God these losers were clingy.

"Kit you made it!" Nai, a boy I knew, shouted over the music that could be heard outside.

I nodded at him with a smile, and a few minutes later I found myself sitting pressed against him in a booth, as my two best friends had gone to get drinks.

The position was uncomfortable honestly.

I was as close as I could get to the edge of the booth but it's edge had stopped me from moving further. Nai had placed himself so close to me, that I was nearly sitting on his lap, when he had so much room next to him.

Just what as he doing! Did he think this was funny?

"Nai!" I shouted over the booming music, "move up!"

He laughed then, pretending to just realise that I was squashed.

He then moved up, but only a little. I sighed, still a little relieved that I wasn't nearly sitting on his lap anymore.

I was pulled out of my thought, when I felt a hand on my thigh.

What the fuck?

Ignore it Kit.

He moved his hand further between my legs.

Ignore.

I then felt him moving his hand off my leg and I let out a relieved sigh, but then my eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he suddenly put his hand under my bum.

This was not okay! Just what was he trying to get at?

I've spoken to him a couple of times before, but we weren't that close for him to be putting his hands on me like that!