Don't Feel That Way... Hikaru x Reader Lemon (Request)

This is a request by PokemonTrainerSakura

Can you do a oneshot with Hikaru x reader? The reader had her heart broken many times since the reader was ten years old. When Hikaru and Kaoru were playing the game 'which one is Hikaru?' game with the other girls. The reader gets upset and goes for a walk and Hikaru caught up to her and tells her that he's sorry and that he loves her. Lemon scene.

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your Pov

Unlike most girls, I didn't really like the host club that Tamaki Suoh lead. To be honest, they all flirt, trying to get your hopes up by making you think that they actually like you but then shoot you down as they tell you their appointment with you has expired and that another girl, that's probably prettier than you, takes your place. In my opinion, it's all fake, they're just doing it for attention and love, trying to find happiness with girls all around them gushing over their cuteness (if they're Honey and Kaoru), fanning themselves because they're hot (Kyoya, Mori and Hikaru) or doing both (Tamaki).

My opinion may be biased, though, due to having boys tear my heart apart in the past. I'd fall in love with one boy, thinking that we were meant to be, before tearing their face into tiny little shreds when I find them cheating or when they break up with me. I grew up at the age of fifteen, after having my heart being smashed into twenty pieces each time, and lost my trust in lots of boys (the host club in particular).

So when my friends decided to drag me along to an appointment with the two Hitachiin brothers, I decided to hold a massive grudge on the girls, my eyes shooting daggers toward them. Their squeals of giggles burst into my ears as the two boys begin their twincest package of 'Forbidden Brotherly Love'. I roll my eyes, uninterested, watching as girls my age faint and swoon over boys.

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Hikaru asks, cupping my face in his hand, a small smirk on his face, "Want me to wake you up properly?"
"Your wooing doesn't affect me, Hikaru," I shoot back pulling his hand away abruptly, a low growl emitting from my throat

Hikaru, determined to woo me, walks toward his younger brother, cupping his cheek softly. Girls around me begin to shriek, covering their bloody noses with their handkerchiefs. Another eye roll before looking down as the boys put identical hats on. Their mischievous smirks playing along their faces.

Getting into the game, Yui, my best friend, claps her hands leaning into the table trying to catch a difference between the two fifteen - year - old boys (which is very difficult). Her soft brown eyes studying them as they bounce up to her, standing back to back.

"Hey, Yui," they say simultaneously, "Which one is Hikaru?"
"Hmm" she says crossing her arms as she stares, "What do you think (Y/n),"
"We didn't ask (Y/n)," Kaoru says
"We asked you," Hikaru says

Sighing softly, I stand up from the love seat we were sitting on, grabbing my bag with a huff. Both twins watch me speechless as I trudge out of Music Room #3 with tears brimming my eyes. Once out, I dart through the empty halls, pushing random boys out the way if they got in my way, no girls occupied the halls because they were with them. My heart hammers in my chest as I get to the gardens, panting softly.

I slump against a tree, dropping my bag next to me, not caring if mud stains my pale yellow dress (I never liked it anyway). My head touches my knees as I curl up, softly sobbing into the fabric, my heart pounding heavily. Why was I upset? It was just a stupid game...

"(Y/n)," I hear a boy call out, his footsteps stop a couple of centimetres away from me, "Are you okay?"
"Go away, Hikaru," I say, trying to scare him away, but it came out as a useless whimper, "I just want to be alone,"
"What's the matter?" He asks kneeling infront of me, worried, his hands cup my cheeks, forcing me to look up at his handsome face, "Please tell me,"
"Why am I upset?" I ask myself looking down, "Why... why is it always me?"
"Oh, (Y/n) - chan, I'm sorry if you feel like I'm neglecting you. I never mean to, I love you so much, more than Kaoru, and that's saying something," he says holding me close, "How about I make it up to you? Tonight, come to my place, Kaoru is out with the family so me and you can have some alone time,"

Blushing softly, I nod, unsure if I actually have feelings for him. To be truthful, I did feel left out, heartbroken (to say the least). Hikaru smiles softly, pressing a kiss to my forehead, before holding me close to his chest.

What was I getting myself into?...

******************************

Walking into the Hitachiin household, I gape at the huge family paintings adorning the front hall. Maids, most of them looking identical, scurry around the halls making sure everything was immaculate for the family, not once was I acknowledged with a simple 'hello', they just pointed the way toward a certain bedroom.

My eyes admired the velvet rugs unraveling a path towards the long oak door, the red curtains covering the stained glass windows. It was beautiful, to say the least, the house was amazing. With its beautiful, intricate designs along the picture frames, my heart hammers in my chest as my nerves begin to kick in, my hands shaking as I knock on the door, the loud knocks echoing down the long, straight corridor.

"Who is it?" Hikaru asks, his voice low, "Is that you (Y/n)?"
"Y - Yeah," I reply before opening the door

Shutting the door behind me, I shriek as I turn. Hikaru was shirtless, his chest finely built. His trousers were undone, showing the hem and a bit of his boxers, a blush begins to crawl up my face as he walks closer to me, his hard on poking through the fabrics. My hands begin to shake uncontrollably by my sides as Hikaru blows softly into my right ear, shivers shoot down my spine in a matter of seconds.

"H - Hikaru..." I stutter leaning into the door, "Um... are... are you...?"

Hikaru nods, a smirk crawling up his face, his lips press against my forehead. He then, being the mischevious boy he is, begins lowering his plump lips to capture my own in a passionate kiss, his hands rubbing circles on my hips. Slowly, shakily, I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, returning the kiss with just as much passion as he is, trying to out - love him. His hands rub my thighs, a small smirk tugs at his lips as he pulls away.

A blush crawls up my face as he begins to unlace my dress, untying the strings once by once, trying to torment me, make me throw my hair down and beg him to own me. Instead, I watch him, with curious eyes, as he slides my sleeves down my arms, kissing down my shoulders as he does so, letting the dress pool at my feet. His hands, soft, feel up my stomach, cupping my breasts softly when he reaches them. My bra was on the floor in a matter of seconds, Hikaru becoming inpatient.

"You're beautiful," He coos kissing my breasts softly, my eyes widen at such names, "You seem surprised,"
"No one... No one has called me that..." I reply blushing madly
"Well, they should start to," he says licking down my chest, gasping softly, I begin to moan

Hikaru looks up at me, sliding his trousers down his legs, letting it pool beneath him, before picking me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. His hands stay firm on my bottom, my arms wrapping around his neck to pull him closer. Slowly, he walks to the large bed he probably shares with his younger brother, laying me down, his legs hitting the edge of the bed. My legs hang, dangling on the side of the bed, as Hikaru rubs up my thighs, kissing the skin.

Panting, I spread my legs, somewhat eager for him to touch me, his fingers, ready, delve into my folds, rubbing my moist area. He gasps softly, feeling my juicy folds, his eyes wide. Blushing deeply, I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him into a soft kiss as he rubs my area, too worried to go any further.

Smiling softly, I press a soothing kiss to his forehead, my hand sliding down to his own, guiding his fingers inside. He gasps, looking up at me, before smirking as he adds another finger. Pulling it in and out as fast as he could.

He was amazing...