Cabin Escape | Alpha!Honey x Omega!Reader Lemon (Request)

This is a request by JudyTheJuels

Could you please do an Alpha! Honey x Omega! Reader lemon. The reader is Honey's mate and she's shorter than him and she's super submissive.

Note : Contains Sexual Content! ABO Dynamics! Oral! Fingering!

Enjoy
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Your POV

A small giggle leaves my lips as my alpha's nose burrows itself into our mating bite. Inhaling our scent, the smell of freshly cooked chocolate cake and strawberries of my alpha instantly relaxing me. His nose pressing into the centre of the ring of teeth marks sitting rather happily on the junction between my neck and left shoulder, reminding the prying eyes of other alphas that I already had an alpha of my own. His hands wrapping around my waist, the pads of his fingers gently rubbing circles on my waist. Sitting gently in his lap, I lean my head back into his shoulder with a smile, feeling nothing but tranquil.

The fire crackling in the cabin's fireplace, lighting up the living room and kitchen area as the moonlight envelopes the landscape. The small tv playing a rom com as we snuggle up into the plush cushions of the gentle blue couch. My alpha purring happily, nipping at my ear smiling as I giggle and snuggle into him, my eyes focusing on the tv, purring with him every so often.

Our fingers intertwined as the cool, crisp breeze of the evening gently whistles through our getaway cabin. Honey pulling the blanket closer around us, kissing my cheek as he nuzzles his nose into my neck, licking up at my scent glands. Giggling when I bite my lip and whine at the weird feeling.

After dating, being bonded by our scents for two years, my boyfriend, Mitsukuni Haninozuka, and I took our relationship to the next level. From being boyfriend and girlfriend to husband and wife, our relationship and bond only grew stronger. Mitsukuni marking me before the big day to ward off any alphas wanting to try their luck with a petite omega before the big day. Getting married on a beach, the waves tumbling onto the sandy terrain, a huge white archway with arrays of flowers intertwined, creating a beautiful picture. Mori being the Best Man and Haruhi being my Maid of Honour. Wearing a pure white dress, the dress of my dreams, as I walked down the aisle.

It was like a fairytale.

Now here we were, spending our honeymoon out in a cabin by the beach. The soft, tranquil sound of the waves crashing into sand filling the morning air and the occasional song of a seagull. Waking up to something that almost seemed imaginary. Being cuddled up to the most caring, most protective, most adorable alpha in the world. Spending our days sprawled on the beach, soaking up the rays, having picnics and moonlight walks. Even riding horses along the seashore (which was a huge tick off my bucket list!). Being with Honey didn't seem real, it was as if I was in my own story. And I love that.

The evenings were my favourite.

Cuddling by the fire. Watching tv. Snuggling into each other's warmth. Eating a warm meal that we made together. Accompanied by each other's scents. Feeling nothing but at ease around each other. The soft crash of waves still resounding in the air. The cackling of the fire. The moon lighting up the earth below like a canvas. Watching the stars twinkling in the dark sky whenever we were stargazing. It was heaven. Breaking us away from reality.

I never wanted to go back to living our normal life. I wanted to live in this cabin forever. It wasn't often that him and I got to spend quality together, Honey often had his own duties to fulfil after we left high school and graduated college. Sometimes spending weeks on end alone at home, even having to endure heats on my own. So, I cherished these moments. Each memory locked close to my heart. Spending my days with my alpha, making all meals for him, cuddling with him and just spending time with him. Because I never know when I'm going to have this chance again.