Chapter 8

Demi's P.O.V 

   After rehearsing for the movie, Selena and I left the set. When we got in the car, she just stared out of the window.

"I'm not going to even ask what's wrong because I already know the answer."

   She looked at me and turned her vision back to the windshield, and started the car. She drove off and the car ride was really silent. She didn't look mad, but her face was just blank. She worries me when she gets like this. 

"Selena, please say something. If it's me you're mad at, fine, but please don't shut me out."

Selena: "Who kissed who? Just be honest and I won't get mad."

"He kissed me. I tried to get out of it, but he held me too tight."

Selena: "Really? It didn't look like you were putting up much of a fight."

"Please, don't do this. I don't like it when you get like this."

Selena: "Whatever. I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay. I'm sorry and I'm sorry about Nick."

Selena: "Okay."

   When Selena gets dismissive, that's when I should be worried. We pulled up to her house and got out of the car. She opened and closed the door and locked it. She made her way to the couch and just sat there. When I sat next to her she turned and looked at me.

Selena: "I'm not mad at you. At least you were honest. We all know who's fault it is. I'm just a little confused as to what was going through Nick's mind to make him do what he did."

"Well, I'm sorry."

Selena: "Please stop saying that. It's not that bad."

"I don't know if you were paying attention earlier, but yeah, it is. I hurt your feelings."

Selena: "It's fine. I'll get over it."

"Look, I don't know what came over Nick and why he decided to do what he did in the first pla--"

Selena: "It's because he still has feelings for you." Selena interrupted.

"Okay. I'm ready to move on from him. He's in the past. We're over. You have nothing to worry about."

Selena: "Are you sure about that? You still have feelings for him as well. Maybe I rushed into things with you a bit."

"No you didn't. I wanna be with you. I'm actually happy you told me about your feelings for me, because for some amount years, I've felt the same way."

Selena: "Then, why'd you wait until now to tell me?"

"Why'd you?"

   Selena nodded and thought about that for a second. Why'd until the last minute?

She got up from the couch and went upstairs. I went up after her and tried to get her attention, but it wasn't working.

"If you need your space, just tell me and I won't bother you anymore."

Selena: "Nah, I don't really want to be alone right now."

"Okay. I just want you to know that I love you. Selena, I love you. Please don't distance yourself from me."

   I sat on the bed beside her and I moved an inch closer to her. My lips were inches apart from hers. I went in to kiss her. I slowly moved down to her neck. She started breathing heavily and I kissed further down.

Selena: "Demi, please stop."

I kept kissing her neck. She didn't put up much of a fight, but she kept saying different things.