Chapter 11

Selena's P.O.V

      I woke up the next day and saw a missed call from Demi. I didn't wanna talk to her because she betrayed my trust. When my trust is betrayed, it's hard to gain it back.

   I had to jump in the shower and get dressed. When I was in the shower, I did most of my thinking in there. I was contemplating in whether I should really talk to her or not. I can't just shut her out, but then again, being around her is just gonna make me even more upset than I already was.

   I got out and got dressed. My phone rang for the fifteenth time that day and I was staring to get really aggravated with all the noise it was making. I picked it up and answered the phone knowing that Demi was on the caller ID. 

*on the phone* 

S: "Hello?" 

D: "Please don't hang up."

S: "If you're calling to apologize to me, then, you can keep it. You've been apologizing to me the entire weekend."

D: "Selena, I'm not saying that you don't have the right to be mad at me. You have every right to be. You're just being harsh at this point."

S: "Oh, I'm being harsh? You slept with someone else! If you were going to cheat on me, You could've picked someone else who doesn't treat you like dirt."

D: "How many times do you want me to say it, Selena? I apologized too many times to count. Just tell me what you want me to do already!"

S: "I want you to completely forget about Nick! Delete his number and don't call him again. I don't care if you have to block him on every social media site there is. Just put him out of your life for all I care!"

D: "Selena, I can't do that."

S: "It's either him or me. If it's him, you can for get about me and go back to how unhappy you were with him."

D: "I don't even know why I bothered calling in the first place. I knew we were going to have a huge fight. And over the phone?! You can't be serious!" 

S: "What are you talking about? You were the one who called. You know what? I'm hanging up!"

D: "Fine! Bye!" 

   I hung up the phone and I just sat on my bed. I honestly really do love Demi, but this is getting ridiculous.

    I just wanna show her how much I love her, but I can't do that if she's still head over heels for Nick. I have to figure out what I'm gonna do about her, but I don't know what.

   I just wanted to stay home today. I was gonna go over to her house and talk to her, but I got interrupted and answered her phone call instead. Just because of that huge fight, I couldn't bare to see her in person.

   I'm starting to lose patience with her over this. She needs to forget about Nick and just let me love her.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

   Demi's P.O.V

  After getting off of the phone with Selena, I just became really upset and I didn't know what to do with myself.  I can't blame her. She has right to be mad at me. I made my bed and now I have to lay in it.

   Five minutes went by and I heard my phone ring again and I picked it up thinking it was Selena. I didn't pay attention to the caller ID.

*on the phone*

D: "What do you want?!"

O: "Is this a bad time?"

D: "No. I'm sorry. Who's this?"