Chapter 12

Nick's P.O.V

I heard Olivia come in through the door downstairs. I stayed in my room and didn't bother to greet her.

I guess she noticed because she came upstairs and came into my room. The door opened and the peace and quiet I had was gone.

Olivia: "So, I come in and you don't even say hi?"

"Olivia, I don't wanna argue with you right now. I just had a good day of peace and serenity. Please don't interrupt it. I'll hug you if you want."

Olivia: "Oh, so, now, I'm annoying? Well, I'm sorry if I want love and affection from you."

"Do you want me to come and greet you or not?"

She came over to me and hugged me. It wasn't the type of hug she would normally give me. It was a type of hug that indicated that she was bothered by something.

Whatever it is that's bothering her, I didn't do it. So, she better figure out what it is and tell me, so I can help her through it.

"Olivia, what's wrong with you? You don't hug me the same way that you usually do."

Olivia: "Nothing. It's whatever."

"No, something is obviously wrong. Is it something I did?"

Olivia: "Maybe."

I scoffed and looked to the side. What the hell was that supposed to mean?

"Of course. It's always me. What'd I do, now?"

Olivia: "Nothing. Look, I just had a long day, so let's not fight right now. I'm sorry for being so..... bitchy, okay?"

I realised she was right and dropped all of the tension from my body.

"You're right. You're right. We should just relax today. Where'd you go anyways?"

Olivia: "I hung out with some friends today. No biggie."

"Oh, okay. Well, what'd you buy?"

Olivia: "Just some clothes and some stuff for you and some lingerie, some jewelry--"

I realised what she said and cut her off.

"Whoa, whoa, you said what?" I said with a cheeky smile

She had a huge grin on her face

Olivia: "Clothes." She said, teasing me

"After that?"

Olivia: "Some stuff for you."

She's still teasing me

"After that?"

Olivia: "Jewelry?"

"Olivia?" I said smiling and crossing my arms with a fatherly tone

Olivia: "Okay, you got me. Some lingerie."

"Can I see you try it on?"

Olivia: "Only on one condition."

She said biting her lip

"Really what's that?" I grabbed her waist

Olivia: "You have to take it off of me when I finish."

I got excited and raced over to the bed and sat down.

"Okay. Come on."

She laughed at how excited I was and went into the bathroom to try it on. She came back, she had on black laced underwear with thigh straps and a black bra to match.