Ugly Duckling

Have you ever love someone you are not supposed to?
Have you ever love someone until it hurts?
Have you ever making wishes to the stars, wishing the one you love will love you in the way you do?
Have you ever dream about the one you love is the last person you see before sleep and first person you see when waking up?
Have you ever dream about how it will feel to be in the arms of the one you love?
Have you ever dream of having a family with the one you love?
Have you ever dream of growing old with the one you love?

Of course, you have! What kinds of stupid questions I'm asking here? I believe most of the people have experienced different types of loves during their life journey. Love brings us sweetness, at the same time, it also brings us bitterness.

I have been carrying a torch for my best friend for years now. We grew up together. He's my first love and my only love but to him, I'm just his...little brother even though he's just one year older than me.

He's taller than me, slim, healthy skin tone, handsome, outgoing and humorous; He's well liked by everyone. [A/N: Make a guess. Who is he?] He's just perfect in my eyes. Famous Chinese Proverb: 'Beauty lies in the lover's eye'. When you love someone, even the scar on his face, you will also think that's beautiful.

I'm a first year student of Music and Arts faculty in Moonlight University. [A/N: Sorry. Can't think of any other name] I'm at the height of 178cm and I look ugly wearing those black plastic frame glasses and dental braces.

I know in school, there's a lot of students calling me names like 'nerd' or 'weirdo' behind my back and I also know that everyone is puzzled about why someone like him will be friends with someone like me.

He has lots of friends, people like to hang around with him. As for me, he's my only friend. I spend most of my time with him and his friends. I can't imagine how's my life will be if I lose him.

I'm Wayo, the ugly duckling that no one will ever notice.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here's my first chapter.
So how's it? Is it boring?
Sorry if my story is boring. I'm not really good in writing and have been thinking for a very long, long time before writing it down.

Anyway, thank you so much for your time in reading my story. I really appreciate it. Thank you. 😊😊

By the way, who's the one Wayo loves? Can everyone make a guess? The answer will be revealed in my next chapter, My First and Only Love. ❤❤