Unexpected Guests

*Mature Contents*

Ming's POV

I have a test coming up tomorrow. I should be studying for my test, but I can't take my eyes off the person who is sitting on the sofa beside me arranging his notes.

Looking at his beautiful features, I'm mesmerised. I still can't believe this beautiful boy belongs to me.

"Ming, stop staring at me! Keep your eyes on your books. You have a test tomorrow."

"I'm tired. I have been studying for about two hours. I'm taking a break now."

He glances at me for a while and shakes his head, then returns to what he's doing.

I move closer to him, wrapping my arms around his waist and put my head on his shoulder, breathing in his scent. Slowly, I move my head closer to his neck and lick it.

"Ming!!"

I ignore his calling. I keep on licking and my hands slip under his t-shirt caressing his soft, silky skin.

"Ming... Stop..."

"Yo, I want you." I whisper.

He is so delicious. I can't stop myself from touching him, just like a drug addict couldn't live without his drugs. Yo is my drug.

I'm breathing heavily, and I feel tightness in my pants. I suck on his neck, leaving my marks on him. I love to see his white fair skin with my marks on it.

My roaming hands found his nipples and pinched them. A moan escaping from him.

"Ahhh... Ming... Stop..."

He struggles, trying to push my hands away.

"Yo, I can't."

I grab his hand and placed it on the bulge on my shorts, "Can you feel it? Yo, let me have you."

"But...but we... just did it.. few..."

Without giving him chance to finish his sentence, I claim his lips and plunge my tongue into his mouth, intertwining with his tongue and tasting him. He tastes like fruits, sweet and refreshing.

He pushes me away, gasping for air. His face is flushed. I see desire he has for me in his eyes just like I have for him.

"Ming... Bedroom..." He says breathlessly.

I stand up and pull him with me. Making our way to my... no, should be our bedroom, we are kissing while removing each other's clothes and toss them on the floor. By the time we reach our bedroom, both of us are naked.

Yo lies down on our bed, spreading his legs apart as if inviting me to savour his body. I climb on top of him, attacking his neck and chest, leaving behind new hickeys overlapping the old ones.

"Ahhh...."

I move on to his nipples, taking one in my mouth and playing another with my hand. I caress his stomach with my free hand and slowly moving it down to his cock, rubbing my thumb against the tip of his cock.

"Ahhh.... Ahhh... Ming...."

He arches his body with his hands clutching on my back. I bet there will be scratches on my back.

I sit up straight and start moving my cock towards his face, "Yo, suck me."

Yo obediently takes my cock into his mouth and begins to suck. I rake my fingers into his silky hair. His tongue is licking at the tip of my cock while sucking, causing my cock twitches.