New Roommate, Jealous Boyfriend

Sorry for late updates. 🙇🙇
It has been a chaotic and busy week for me.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Beam's POV

Wayo and Ming are getting married. Kit is cohabiting with P'Pha. Me and Forth? Oh well! I spent most of my nights at his place but still... I'm not satisfied.

I'm waiting for him to pop out the question of asking me to move in with him since I spent most of my nights there with him.

I have been waiting for that particular question till my neck is longer than the giraffe. I kind of envy Kit when he told me how P'Pha gave him his house key and ask him to move in with him. P'Pha even asked Kit for his opinion in redecorating his... no, should be their house now.

Yeah, I'm jealous. Shouldn't I be happy that I still have my freedom now? That I'm not being tied down by one man? No, I'm not. Honestly, I don't mind being tied down by him. I want to be tied down by him.

We had already waste so much time and I don't want to waste any more time. I want to be with him. I want to have a future with him. He will be graduating soon. Not that I don't have confidence in myself or our relationship. It just that I feel insecure about the future. You know, anything can happen in future. I guess I'm just hoping to have some assurances from him.

I have been hinting him now and then. Not sure he is oblivious to my hints or he simply choose to ignore them. That's it! I'm done waiting. Obviously, it's not my style to just wait for him to make the move. I must think of a way to secure my man and my future with him.

Mmm... What should I do now? Aha! I know what I'm going to do, but I need someone's help. I take out my phone and send her a message.

It took quite some time for her to reply. Yes!! She agreed!

Haha! Forth, I'm coming for you. That's no way you can escape from me.

I drive to my dorm and pack most of the things I need into my big luggage. I'm going to move in with him even though he didn't ask me. He can reject me, of course, and I will accept if he tells me that he doesn't want to have a future with me or he doesn't want me to move in with him.

Instead of waiting, I'll do anything I can to let him know I want to have a future with him. Whether he wants to take it or not, it's his choice. Well, at least I have to try.

After I put my luggage in the room that I'm going to stay, I look at the time. It's still early and Forth is still in the company he is interning at. Maybe... I should go and give him a surprise.

Since I can't go into the company, I have no choice but to wait for him outside. I lean against the wall playing with my phone while waiting.

About half an hour later, I see him coming out with a group of colleagues, 6 men including him and 4 ladies. He didn't see me because he is busy chatting with his colleagues and there is one lady walking beside him. I can see how she looks at Forth with twinkle in her eyes. He has been here for about three months and he has already get himself an admirer.

What! That bitch!! She dares to lay her hand on Forth's arm. Forth's arm!! Does she want to lose her hand?! I'm boiling with anger and rage flowed through me like lava.

No, I can't cause trouble here. Here is Forth's working place and she is Forth's colleague. Forth still has three more months left to complete his internship. I try my very best to tamp down my anger and put on a smiling face before walking towards them.

"Hi, Forth!" I smile at him with a perfect Botox smile.

He is surprised to see me here. The moment he sees me, he sweeps away that bitch's hand. Smart boy! That bitch looks displeased by his action, but she didn't say anything.