Unexpected Kiss

Ming's POV

Hehe... Now Yo and I are friends again. It gives me chances to be close to him. We have our lunch almost every day except for weekend or if he has no class on that day. I'm still finding courage to ask him out.

Mingkwan, since when you have become such a coward? In the past, you can get any girls or women with your sweet talking and your charms.

Yo is different from them and more important than them. This is the first time I'm in love. This is the first time I'm thinking about the future, about having a future with someone. I must be careful, not to ruin the chance I have now.

After spending time with the trio, I realised that girl, Nate seems to be a nice girl. The way she looks at Yo, I can guarantee that she has feelings for Yo but never once, she shows me any hostility. She is always polite to me.

I just pray that she will not fight with me for Yo. I have no confidence that Yo will choose me over her. No confidence at all. I guess all my confidence flew away when it comes to Yo.

Shit! Why are we still here? Can we go now? I hate the way the men here look at Yo. They look at him like wolves looking at their fresh meat. Damn it! He is mine! Don't touch what is mine!

Currently, ten of us are now at a pub named 'Twinkle' drinking. Not sure who voiced out the idea of coming here to drink because at that time, I was busy staring at Yo. By the time I realised it, I was too late to object. Everyone had already agreed including Yo.

I don't know Yo can drink till now. He told me that P'Gemma was the one who taught him how to drink. I'm not sure whether I should thank her or blame her.

We were just sitting there drinking and chit chatting like what people normally do in pub.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder, I turn my head around to see who is behind me. I'm now gazing at a long-legged, young, sexy with long wavy reddish dye hair woman who is wearing a simple thigh split satin bandeau black dress which shows off her good figure.

"Hello~ Handsome, mind buying me a drink?" She speaks with a seductive voice.

"Ok! I don't mind buying you a drink, but can you please remove your hand from my shoulder?"

"Why? Are you worried that your girlfriend might see it?" She lets out a soft laugh.

"I don't have a girlfriend and Miss, I don't want to be rude. Please remove your hand." I repeated my request twice but this time with a more serious tone.

"No girlfriend?! Great! Then we can play. Don't you want to play with me? I'm very good in bed. I can give me lots of pleasures that you can't imagine."

My eyes widen when she sits on my lap uninvitedly and caress my chest with her free hand.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Yo stands up and walks away. I stand up abruptly causing her to fall onto the ground, but I don't care. You can say I'm not a gentleman but at this point of time, I don't care whether I am a gentleman or not. To me, nothing is important than Yo.

"Sorry, I don't want to play with you and have no interest to play with you. Please go and find someone else. I'm not available." I say firmly, making myself clear and run in the direction that Yo had left.

If I don't have someone in my heart, I will play with you. But now, I have Yo in my heart, so I won't play with anyone even though Yo is not yet my boyfriend. This is my principle. How can I screw around when there is someone else inside my heart?

"Yo...." I finally catch up with him when he stopped at the pathway outside the pub.

I pull him to one side and say, "Yo, I don't know why she behaved like that. Trust me."