I Want You

*Mature Contents*

Kit's POV

I have been dating P'Pha for about 2 weeks. Everything between us turns out to be smoothly. Even though P'Pha is now working at a company as an intern and we don't see each other much but we always make efforts to spend time together.

And my only worry now is I haven't told Ming and Beam about it. I don't know how to tell them, and I don't know how they will react to the news. Will they kill me for not informing them early?

Ming? No, I don't think he will. He's too happy now to kill me. He had successfully make Wayo his boyfriend and now, he's a 24 hours dutiful boyfriend who listens to what Wayo says so I'm sure Wayo will stop him from killing me.

Haha... Who can imagine a playboy like him will be tamed by our cute Wayo and become an obedient boyfriend? If those women in his past see him now, I bet they will either bang their heads against the wall or jump down from a building.

Beam? Honestly speaking, I'm not very sure he won't kill me if he knows about me dating P'Pha. Even if he doesn't kill me, I'm sure he won't let me off easily.

I wanted to tell them the day after I and P'Pha become official but it's hard to break the news to them without feeling embarrassed, and they will sure be asking me lots of questions which I don't know how to answer.

I don't want to hide it from them, they are my friends, my buddies but I haven't think of a perfect way to break the news to them. I'm rubbing my forehead as if to ward off a headache.

Argh.... P'Pha, what am I supposed to do now?

"Kit, why are you keep rubbing your forehead? Are you having a headache? Do you need any medication?" Beam asks with concern showing on his face.

"Erm... I...I'm alright. Beam, thanks for your concern."

"Kit, are you sure you are alright? You look pale. Do you want to go back early to rest? I can help you take down notes." Ming asks with a frown.

"Y..yes, I'm sure I'm alright..." The guilt I have inside my heart is gnawing at my soul.

Ah... How can I do this to them? Ok! That's it! They want to kill me, beat me or tie me to a pole is up to them. I'm going to tell them. I'm going to tell them NOW!

"Guys, Erm... I...I have some news to tell you..."

"News?? Good news or bad news?" Ming asks.

"Erm... Let's just say it's a good one..."

"Ok... Go on, tell us about it."

"Guys, I...I am... *inhale* *exhale* I am dating P'Pha."

I close my eyes tightly, waiting for whatever that will be thrown in my direction. I wait and wait but nothing happens. I slightly open my eyes, they are sitting there with their mouth agape and eyes widen.

"Hello~" I wave my hand in front of them, trying to wake them up from their shock state.

Ming is the first one to respond, "Kit, are...are you kidding?"

"Nope."

"You really dating P'Pha? our P'Pha?"

"Yes."

"Wow!! Never expected that! But I never heard you mentioned that you have feelings for P'Pha. Anyway, congrats, Kit."

"Thanks, Ming."

"Since when?" Beam speaks for the first time after hearing the news.

"Erm... two...two weeks ago..."