Touch Me

*Mature Contents*

Kit's POV

"Hey! Kit, what are you thinking about? I have been calling your name so many times, but you didn't respond."

"Sorry, Beam."

"What happen? You seem restless. Does anything happen between you and P'Pha?"

"Beam, erm... *sigh* nothing."

"Come on, Kit. Talk to me. What happen?" Beam demands.

"Erm... Beam, you know, I and P'Pha have been dating for two months." I'm fidgeting my hands and can't look straight into his eyes.

"Yeah, I know. What about that? Kit, can you cut the chase and tell me what happen?" Beam asks impatiently.

"I...I and P'Pha haven't..." I'm too embarrassed to finish my sentence.

"Oh! Are you telling me, you and P'Pha haven't had sex yet?" I nod.

"What?! Both of you have been together for two months and both of you haven't had sex yet!! Is P'Pha a man?"

"Beam!!"

"Ok ok! I'm kidding."

"Maybe... it's because I'm not.... attractive enough. That's why P'Pha doesn't have any erm... interest in me..."

"Nah, I don't think that's the reason. And who told you that you are not attractive? Did P'Pha said that to you? If he did, tell me, I will punch him straight in his face." He shows me his fist while saying this.

He continues, "Kit, have you ever think that maybe he is waiting for you to be ready before moving on to the next level of the relationship? That's why he didn't touch you. Have you ever think of making the first move?"

"Making the first move?"

"Yeah. Need my help?" He wiggles his eyebrows at me.

"....."

"Kit, it's normal to lust for the one you love. There's nothing to be ashamed of. Does it really matter to you, who makes the first move?"

I shake my head.

"Then what are you waiting for? Instead of waiting for him to make the move, you can seduce him into claiming you. Are you meeting P'Pha tonight?"

"Yes, we are going to watch some movies in his apartment."

"Perfect! Let's go. There is something we need to prepare before you meet him tonight and I will teach you how to seduce him." He drags me with him to his car without giving me any chance to reject his offer.

Staring at his back, my chest swells with gratitude. After he announced that he and P'Forth became couple, I realised something. I'm not stupid. I can connect the dots.

Because of me, he rejected P'Forth in the past. I'm not sure how he knew about my feelings for P'Forth, but I'm touched by his willingness to sacrifice his love for me. But at the same time, I feel useless and guilty for making my own friend to sacrifice his own happiness for me.

What have I done to earn a friend like him? I asked myself, if I was him, will I do the same thing he has done for me? The answer is I'm not sure.

Thank you, Beam, for everything you have done for me. I'm grateful to have a friend like you. I promise that if one day you need me, I'll be there for you, my friend, no matter what happens.

#####

P'Pha and I bought some takeaways for dinner on our way to his apartment and we had a quiet dinner. I really appreciate the quietness since I need to have some quiet moments to calm down my racing pulse.