Extra Chapter: Family Outings

《5 years later》

Ming's POV

We are now at the beach resort for our once-a-year family outing. All of us had decided, no matter how busy we are, we must make efforts to at least have a gathering once a year and this year is our fifth-year family outing.

Five years had passed since the day we decided to go and visit P'Gemma in Taiwan. Lots of things had happened in these five years, both good things and bad things. Let's just talk about the good things.

Speaking of P'Gemma, when we visited her in Taiwan, she looked worried even though she didn't say it out and we tried to keep her accompanied as much as we can. And about seven months after our visit, she gave birth to two healthy boys. Yes, it's twins. She named them Bas and Tee.

P'Pha, Kit, Beam and I had taken over our fathers' companies. Wayo has become a primary school music teacher because he said he wants to be with kids and he enjoys being with them. P'Forth is now managing his uncle's company and he's doing quite well, from what I heard. Suthee becomes a songwriter, hard to imagine, right? Nate is his assistant and Park is a graphic designer.

Oh! Before I forget, P'Pha and Kit had finally got married six months ago. Their parents were touched by their love and their persistence. They finally given their consent for them to get married. I was so happy for them. It wasn't easy for them and they had spent years to earn their parents' blessings.

"Ming hubby, have you seen Kimmon?"

"Nope but I'm sure that he is now pestering that poor boy, Copter."

Kimmon is our adopted son. We adopted him two years ago when he was just a 7-year-old boy. One year after we adopted Kimmon, P'Forth and Beam followed suit and adopted a 6-year-old boy, Copter.

Ever since Kimmon met Copter, he has been following him around whenever he sees him, and it makes Copter so afraid of seeing him that he will tries to hide from him. In the end, it turns out to be a hide-and-seek game for Kimmon. Whenever Copter goes hiding, he will make it a mission to find him.

"*sigh* Poor Copter! Oh, yeah! I just received a message from P'Gemma saying that they are on the way here and they will reach here in fifteen minutes' time. Nate is resting in her room with Suthee accompanying her. Park and his wife are bringing their 2-year-old son, Cho to the nearby cafe because Cho wants to eat cake."

"Kids love cakes! Kit and P'Pha will be reaching soon too. Let Nate rest in her room. It's not easy for her to be here in her condition. She's about six months pregnant, right?" I ask.

"Yup. Few months later, there will be a princess in our family. Hope those boys won't bully her. I will call Suthee after P'Gemma and her family have arrived."

Yeah, there will be a princess in our family soon. Nate is having a baby girl, the only girl among our boys at this moment.

But Nate's baby girl is not the only additional member in our family, Wayo and I are going to adopt a 10-year-old boy named Tae. We will be bringing him home in few months' time.

#####

We are having our dinner in a private room I booked. As usual, after dinner, we adults will sit back and talk about the recent events in our lives while the kids will run around the room and play among themselves.

"Copter, I like you. I will marry you after I grow up." Kimmon announces loudly and proudly.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

《Another 5 years later》

Wayo's POV

Time really flies... I can't believe we are having our tenth-year family outing. Our family is growing and there are already eight kids in our family.

Let me introduce these eight playful but adorable kids.
15-year-old Tae and 14-year-old Kimmon are my sons.
12-year-old Copter is P'Forth's son.
11-year-old Gxxod is P'Pha's recently adopted son.
9-year-old Bas and Tee are P'Gemma's sons.
7-year-old Cho is Park's son.
4-year-old Yihwa is Suthee's daughter, the only princess.

Huge family, right? Wherever we go, people will look at us with a 'Wow' expression on their faces.

We are now at the beach enjoying the Sunset moment.

"Darling, you see our son, Kimmon still chasing after Copter and poor Copter still trying to get away from him." My hubby, Ming hugs me from behind and placed his chin on my shoulder.

I turn to the direction where Kimmon and Copter are.

"Stop following me!" Copter snaps.

"I can't! I can only feel the warmth in my heart when I'm with you." Kimmon says while touching his chest. Drama king!

"Argh..." Copter stomps away in frustration and Kimmon follows behind him.

"HAHAHAHA..."

All of us can't help but to laugh at these two.

"Baby Yo, I seriously admire your son, Kimmon's courage." P'Gemma comments.

"Beam, from the looks of it, we are going to be in-laws." Ming says jokingly.

"Maybe not only Ming and Beam will become in-laws. Look at the other kids." P'Aaron, P'Gemma's husband stated.

We turn our attention to the other kids as what P'Aaron instructed. Tae is playing with his guitar and Tee is sitting across him listening to him attentively with twinkle in his eyes.

Gxxod is doing sketches on his sketch book and Bas is sitting next to him, looking at him with admiration and a silly smile on his face. Yihwa and Cho are happily building sandcastle together.

Hahaha... P'Aaron was right! All of us are going to be in-laws from the looks of it....

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Here is a short chapter about them and their kids.

Hope everyone enjoys it. Thank you. 🙇🙇