chapter 7 - suspicious

~Johnny's POV~
Lauren pointed to someone curled up by the lockers and i looked over to see that it was Kenzie. i ran over to her and i kneeled down beside her.
J: are you okay Kenzie?
she didn't say anything but she pointed to her notebook and pencil that had been flinged across the hallway and i waked over and grabbed it and handed it to her and she started writing.
K: I'm fine. i just needed to get away
J: get away from what?
K: it was all too scary
J: look I'm sorry if i scared you. i was just lost in my thoughts. i didn't mean to scare you i promise
K: it's okay
i smiled at her but my smile quickly faded as i saw tears forming in her eyes.
J: Kenzie what's wrong?
she didn't write anything down but when i looked at her cheek again it looked even more red than before. i don't think it was from embarrassment or blushing. it looks as if someone hit her.
J: did someone hurt you Kenzie?
she looked down and shook her head quickly but i gently put two fingers under her chin and lifted her head up.
J: who hurt you Kenzie?
she looked at me for a second and then started writing.
K: nobody hurt me okay. I'm fine. i just have allergies so that's why my eyes are watery
J: Kenzie the red mark on your face is even redder than before. did someone hurt you while you were out here? is that how your notebook and pencil got all the way over there?
K: Johnny please. I'm fine. please just let it go
J: Kenzie i want to know who did this to you
K: nobody. i told you i wasn't paying attention and my cheek went against the wall
J: Kenzie your cheek looks even redder. who did this to you while you were out here?
Kenzie had started writing again and then she dropped her notebook and pencil and curled up into a ball even more when she was looking at someone walking up behind me. i heard the footsteps getting closer and i turned around and saw...
who did Johnny turn around and see?
(remember. Kenzie is not talking. that is just what she writes on her notebook. and since I'm bored and don't have school today I'm posting a few chapters)