chapter 16 - arrested

Officer= (O)
~Johnny's POV~
i looked over at the door and saw that there was a officer standing there. oh this was just great. i picked up my phone and stopped recording and smiled.
O: i heard yelling. is there a problem?
S: no officer everything is fine
J: oh no i don't think so
Kenzie tugged on my shirt and i looked at her and she was shaking her head. why didn't she want me to tell? i was going to whether she liked it or not.
O: what seems to be the problem sir?
Kenzie's stepdad glared at me and i took a deep breath and gently sat Kenzie down on the bed. i could leave her by herself cause her stepdad wouldn't be stupid enough to touch her when the officer is in here. i got up and walked over to the officer.
J: this man right here is Mackenzie Ziegler's stepdad and he confessed to abusing and raping her
S: that's a lie!
O: sir we can't do anything unless you have proof
J: you want proof? i got plenty
Kenzie stepdad scoffed and i just smiled evilly cause he didn't know what was going to happen next. what I've been planning. my research and everything i have on him.
O: may i see your proof?
J: yes of course. first Mackenzie's bruises from when he hurts her
i walked over to Kenzie and i gently wiped the concealer off of Kenzie's arm. her bruises were there and the officer walked over and looked at them.
J: she had to cover them up with concealer because her stepdad made her so no one else could see them
S: that is a lie! i don't abuse her! those bruises are fake! he planned this whole thing!
J: actually i have video proof of you confessing to abusing and raping her
i knew i got him cause he froze. i took out my phone and played the video for the officer to see.
O: i mean you confessed and this looks like you so i think i have all my proof
S: but...but...i...i...
i grinned at him evilly and he glared at me and the officer put handcuffs on him.
O: You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire.
the officer took him out of the room and i was still smiling evilly and i looked over at Kenzie and she was shaking.
J: Kenzie what's wrong? aren't you happy that i got your stepdad arrested?
K: i...
what will Kenzie say?