1) Swara's life

Scene opens at a room a girl is Standing there looking at window. The darkness of the sky, glowing Moon made her face so mysterious.

But her face shows the sadness. The darkness of outside is matching with her life.

A tears escape from her eyes. She's remembering every word she heard from all's mouth..

" You're just a curse and I will be happy if you just get lost from my life"

" Everything is right, you really a unlucky person, only because of you I lost my parents... you're a burden"

Her thoughts break when she heard a door sounds. She peep outside from the door and noticed two persons in living room, laughing with each other.

Seeing it made her more guilty. Because of her two lovers are separate.

She closed the door and lying in bed. She's Swara Bose but now swara Garodia.

In her full life she suffer a lot. She never had the love of her Dadi, she hated her. But the most worse is when in her 18 th birthday her parents who only love her they died in accident.

That day changed her life fully. She have to left her study which is so important for her. Her Dadi made her bride and throw her out of her own house.

And there's starting another bad life. Her in lows also died after her marriage and her husband Laksh Garodia hate her most.

Laksh love a girl name Ragini, she's the sister of his boss. And outside of her room Laksh and Ragini are enjoying, laughing.

All said her a burden but if it's possible she could left all and start a new life of her own but at starting the college she left study so she's 12 pass. In this country it's really difficult to get a job as this study skills. But she wants to tired but Laksh really didn't want to reveal her as a wife so not allowed otherwise he will throw her from this house.

Her status is just a maid of this house. Ragini hates her too and many times used to toned her. But now she's used to it.

Thinking about her sorrowful life she finally fall asleep.

At morning,

Swara gets up and after get fresh she comes outside and went towards kitchen.

She started made breakfast, at the time Ragini comes in kitchen and went towards fridge. Swara feels little scared of her as she is never so bold and strong like her.

" You have only 30 minutes, fast...make the breakfast and serve us" Ragini said and left swara just nods didn't say anything.

She serve Raglak breakfast and eat her own in kitchen. She accepted that she's maid.

When she finished her food, Laksh comes there's and give her the papers to sign it. Swara sign the divorce papers.

After the marriage, he desperately want this divorce but before 6 months it's not possible and now it's complete.

Laksh finally fell relax. He's about to go but turns around..." My boss will be coming home, so at night make a good dinner" he ordered her and left.

Swara frown think about this boss. She knows Laksh is working on "MAHESWARI INDUSTRIES".

So the boss will be Sanskar Maheswari. She knows him very well, she reads article about him and also meet him once. She really hate him but now what a fate she have to welcome him, serving food to him.

But who knows the destiny made another plan for her, who knows everything will be changed after that night. Good or bad not know but everything will be changed.

She comes at her room making angry pout and thinking about the first time swara meet Sanskar.

----7 months back----

Swara is coming at her college, it's first day of her college and who knows it will be last day of her college.

Some classes are went good and at first day she made two friends, as for her friendly, cute nature it's so easy to make good friends for her. She's always bubbly, cheerfully girl.

Then she's looking all where and walking in corridor of college, exploring every side then suddenly hit with a wall, no not wall it's someone, before she can fall the person hold her waist. she looks up and her eyes meet with the person.

Her eyes get wide, he's non other than the Sanskar Maheswari, what he's doing here, of course he can be... he's a part of trustees in this college.

She looks there's position and stand up, feeling uncomfortable, but the most disgust his smirk and the way he looks at her from head to toe. The lust comes in his eyes make it darken.

It's obvious...the Sanskar a great womanizer what can you expect from him.. daily changed girls as tissue.

" Jerk" she thinks.

" S-sorry" she mummer and left from there.
---------------------------------------------

The first and last meeting of them, she never thought she have to face such a disgusting man again but her fate is really unlucky.

After that next day she didn't go college because of her birthday and then Never go.

She did house chores whole day and then start to made dinner. Sanskar also Ragini's brother so it will be better if she behaves good otherwise Laksh really will throw her this time and she didn't have any house.

She dress in good frock style salowar, full sleeve not want to come again some lustfull look.

Then she heard laughing sounds and peep outside from kitchen and noticed Raglak and the Sanskar, no doubt Sanskar is really looking hot and handsome, charming and Rich like a  dream boy for everyone...but if he will be a good kind man then he would be perfect. But he's a devil.

" Sir, let's have dinner" Laksh said to Sanskar..." Swara serve the dinner fast" Ragini shout.

Now she have to go but she's praying all will be good.
__________________________

How's that chappy??

Guys should I continue or not?

Please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️❤️