12) Shocking at His Behavior

Scene opens at morning,

Swara open her eyes feeling the weight on her chest. Her eyes get wide seeing Sanskar on her chest.

She pushed her away...due to this his sleep got break and he looks at her. Swara is giving him disgusting and angry look. She's about to get up from bed but Sanskar pulled her.

Due this sudden force she fall on his chest and there's lips touch. She's looking at him wide eyes, for a moment she's froze and he's looking at her big eyes.

She get up with a jerk and seeing him angrily.." leave my hand" she said when he's still holding her hand.

Finally he left and she went washroom, he's looking at her and smile.

He went downstairs for thinking doing something special...as he entered in kitchen all servants looking at him shocked.

" Get lost everyone except kaka" he said in cold voice.

Feared his voice everyone left in hurry, with help of Kaka he made her favorite pasta...the time he get her information he take every single details about her.

The moment he entered in room, he heard the shower sound off.

In bathroom, Swara is wrapping a towel thinking deeply.. she's making pout seeing her stupidity,..how she forget to get her clothes.

Sanskar's phone rings, he went balcony side. At that time Swara open the door and looking outside then comes outside seeing there's empty.

Sanskar finished the phone call and comes inside. He gets shocked looking at Swara in towel. Feeling someone's presence she also turns back and gets shocked seeing him.

He's looking at her with heat eyes and come towards her. She's gulping seeing his desirable burning eyes. He comes close to her and leans towards her.

She closed her eyes feeling his hot breath on her face. He moves his fingers on her bare arms sensually. She Shivered feeling his touch.

He comes close to her neck and give a wet kiss there holding her waist tightly. He bite her neck hard then sucks there leaving a red mark. She moan little.

He then capture her lips and kissing her slowly. That's the first time she feels this slow, gentle kiss.... before it's all so hard. But in this kiss there's some another feeling. She's in lost that's gentle, sweet kiss. She didn't kiss back but didn't protest as well.

After sometime they break the kiss and he looking at her face. She opens her eyes slowly...her black eyes Meet with his grey eyes. Both are looking at each other, one of love and other in Confused.

Then reality hit her...she hate this man and now she's in towel. She pushed him and taking her clothes from cupboard runs towards washroom.

After sometime she comes and seeing Sanskar who's arranging breakfast. Seeing her favorite pasta her stomach growl.

Sanskar see her with a smirk and she rolled her eyes and curse herself.

" C'mon I get it you're hungry.. let's eat" he said.

She didn't said anything just sit and start eating. Sanskar seeing her when she's eating.

" What?" She said feeling irritated from his gaze.

" You didn't say... how's this taste. It's your favorite food" he said.

Swara thought maybe some cook made it so think to irritated him..." Yes this is so tasty..I really want to kiss those hand which made it" she said smirking but his next words made her shocked.

" Really but baby you can kiss me anywhere not only hand...as I made it specifically for you" he said smirking.

Swara looking at him shocked... Sanskar went washroom. Swara take a deep breath and curse again in her fool act.

But why he made breakfast for her??...why he's behaving so nice??...his behavior made her shocked and as well Confused... what's going on his mind.

Shrugging all thoughts aside she finished breakfast and soon he left for office. She thinks for a moment why he didn't take breakfast but then thought it's his problem why should she care?

But it is stuck in her mind then she decided she will made sure after next day he will left home finishing breakfast. As she is not bad as him...how could she think about something bad and more he take care when she's in fever so it's the way to repay.

After giving own self a good lecture she smile but then pout what should she do Full day.... she's feeling so boring all day.

Then she decided...she should talk to him for allowing her go outside and continue job otherwise she will going to mad. Here also no servants are not allowed to doing her anything and full day who the hell taking rest... she's not ill now.

At night Sanskar comes home and found Swara sitting dining table. His all tiredness go away seeing her face. Swara is lost in some deep thoughts so take the chance he went near her and kiss her cheeks.

Feeling his kiss she comes back to her Deep thoughts and giving him death glared while he just smile.

He left for get fresh and then comes at dinning area. Seeing Swara serving plate he smile and Join her.

" Why didn't you take dinner till now. It's late" he said.

" I'm feeling boring so I thought-" she said.

" Thought to eat me" he said smirking.

" I thought to eat with you" she said irritating his nonsense talk.

Both finished there dinner, and all time Sanskar is looking at her and smiling and she feels awkward to his weird behavior.

In bed, Sanskar pulled her near him and sleep taking her, his embrace..she tried to push him but he pulled her more near. Feeling there's all vain so she give up and sleep.

Sanskar admires her beautiful wife and giving her kiss on forehead, he also fall asleep thinking the surprise he's planning as he remembers her birthday is coming.

The moon light falling there's face blessings the couple.
________________________

The story will be continue after 15 the August as my exams will be in July and August. My mom gonna snatch my phone. But if I get time I'll update in between. After 15 the August it will be daily update.

Upcoming parts - Sanskar proposal, Swasan romance, Kavita entry, jealousy.

Stay waiting and Don't Forget the story.... love you guys ❤️❤️