26) Raglak weading function start

Swara is in her room reading books, nowadays it's her favorite things.

Sanskar entered inside at night after finishing his hectic day, his all tired gone seeing her face.

Swara looks at him and smile, her eyes shinning showing her all happiness. She jumps and hug Sanskar.

"I missed you" Sanskar chuckled.

"Okay I understand but don't jump like this, I told you before also" Swara pout hearing his scolding but smile as his care is showing in his scolding.

Sanskar looking at her smile and smile too ...." Now you never take me serious. Huhh!" Swara laughs and kiss his cheek.

"Let's eat I'm hungry"

Sanskar nods and went to washroom to get fresh, after that both start eating...nahh feeding each other, there's love is anyone can see and swara loves to be feed by him..in fact she didn't like eat by owns hand now.

Sanskar pampered her a lot, she's his princess. Both are happy now. A perfect life. 2 weeks pass and Kavita is nowhere in there's memory.

"Swara"

"Hm"

"We'll go tomorrow my parents home and have to stay for a week. You know Ragini is getting married" Swara nods.

Sanskar kiss her cheeks, after finishing dinner both went to sleep cuddling each other.

Next day both went Maheswari Mansion where AP is so happy seeing swara, now she's going to be grandmother and DP also very happy. Ragini is happy too but she's guilty for her deed.

Ragini is standing in front of mirror thinking about what she did.."is it right?" She felt so guilty but now she can only hope, that Swara will forgave her.

Then a boy comes and hugs her from back making her smile.

" Don't worry now for phone sorry is okay. We'll both asked forgiveness together." Ragini kiss Laksh's cheeks

"Ragini" hearing Sanskar voice Ragini comes out of her thoughts.

She said Swara to sorry in phone as she's guilty to be in front of her and last time remembering her and Laksh talk both decided to asked forgiveness from her before marriage.

As Laksh's want a simple marriage so there's only there's close relatives and family members will be present. Today is there's mehendi and tomorrow is Sangeet.

All nearest aunties who comes are teasing Ragini, alone with Sanskar who's happy that finally his baby sister is going to get married.

Soon all are gets ready for mehendi ceremony.

As Sanskar's insist Swara also applied mehendi with written his name.

Ragini's hand, leg is full of mehendi, Swara looking all this in awe, her marriage didn't had all this as it was force to Laksh and with Sanskar also they just had registered marriage.

Swara is hard to avoid Ragini, as now she doesn't want any friendship with her...for her she's her husband's sister.

At night time, Swara is getting ready in her room looking stunning. She's combing her hair and that time Sanskar entered inside and froze at her place, how much someone can looking beautiful.

 She's combing her hair and that time Sanskar entered inside and froze at her place, how much someone can looking beautiful

Her long hair today had little curly at end, the pink lehenga is looking more. Beautiful now, it's not that beautiful the time he brought but now... maybe because she wear it. Sanskar smile at his thoughts.

Swara feeling gaze on her looking towards door and blush, his intense gaze had a great effect on her. She knows she's looking perfect in his eyes. And she also looking at him with a smile as today her hubby looking killer, sometimes she thought how much can someone looking always hot?

 And she also looking at him with a smile as today her hubby looking killer, sometimes she thought how much can someone looking always hot?

Her cheeks get so red as her eyes catch his smirk..He catch her drooling over him..

"C'mon you can check me out openly" her eyes get wide hearing him.

"Shut up" she said and looks away.

Sanskar comes and hug her from back, caressing her bare waist.

"Someone looking so beautiful today, I don't want to go" she blush more hearing him.

He turned her and pulling her more close. She also hold his neck.

"You're also looking good"

"Good?" He frown...then smirk.."Don't lie tell me I'm looking handsome very hot"

Swara roll her eyes... always praised himself.

"Let's go. We'll be late otherwise" but Sanskar didn't in mood to leave his wife.

"Sanskar what are you doing" she said when he leans and give kisses on her neck. He just hummed in response and continue his torture. Her breathing gets heavy, she hold his Blazer tightly as he bit her sweet spot.

"S---san---ns--ka--r" his name comes out from her mouth the moment he suck the biting area.

Her eyes get wide and he pushed him, looking at mirror. Then looking back at Sanskar angrily.

"What you did?" She point the spot where just she got a love bit..and this red mark gonna her embarrassed.

But he made a innocent look..."what I did?" She just give her a glare and start leaving.

"Aree wait, let's go together" he hold her hand and together they left.

Swara tried to put her hair so that no one can notice her mark but Sanskar didn't want....Everyone should know that you belongs to me...she rolled her eyes on his words but he's stubborn and which made her embarrassed because AP, Ragini and Ragini's some friends are giggling looking at this.

The DJ is arrange and press in not allowed but being Maheswari press in outside cover people's entered which is just nearest relatives, friends.

All are dancing in there's turn, and now all want a dance of Swasan, this lovely couple.

Sanskar take her hand and lead her to dance floor, he hold her waist and she hold her neck. Looking each other's eyes both are moving in rhythm. The song 'Dil diya gallah" is showing there's feeling for each other. There's little romance with dance continue..but break hearing the clapping sounds. All admire them.

At last today's couple are comes in dance floor, in "Dil ibadat" song both Raglak shows there's romance which held so many blessings from elders and admire.
___________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️