7) Swasan Marrige

Sanskar is sitting in sofa closing his eyes thinking of what happened some hours ago.

When Ragini inform her if anything can break her it will be her sister and she's also arrange this job home everything.

Sanskar is  trying to find any weakness of her and getting it he called his PA Atul and want anything about to do with her cousin Kavya.

Now he just wants her anyhow, her Every rejection is hit his ego and her words are echoing  in his mind.

Now she will face the real devil side of The Sanskar Maheswari.

The Moment he got the news of her sister kavya and her boyfriend had went for romantic trip he knows what now he have to do.

Soon his phone rings with a MMS of kavya and her boyfriend, he's least interested in all this, but for getting Swara he will do anything. He's lust for her.

And he can do anything to fullfil his Lust, he sent it to swara and looking at her reaction through his laptop.

He called her and blackmailing her, it's not his style of getting girls. All are always throw herself on him but this girl only for her, The Sanskar Maheswari is doing all this.

He looking at Swara who's crying so hard, there's something he feels inside him which is he can't understand.

He shrugged all the things which is going inside him and closed the laptop.

Now he's thinking about Swara, he's sure now she will be here but something is running inside his, he can't do the same mistakes again.

Then he smirk think about something, he again call Atul and said something to him. Atul is in shock to heard his boos order but he said 'yes sir'.

Sanskar have a winning smile on his face and waiting for her arrival.

Swara is biting her nails to think now what she will do?..she didn't want to go in front of the cheap man who's coming so low just get her in his bed.

She's thinking how could a man do this act to just satisfied his lust towards her just to want her he did all this plan and his sister is more bad how could she do this to her?.. she's a girl and she knows very well a girls dignity what Matters to herself but NO. Ragini play with her Brother and now she's trap.

She's looking at phone and watch, she had only time till 11pm then he will leak the MMS of her sister.

" No I can't let this happen, I have to do something" she said and get up.

Sitting here she can't do anything...she thought to went police station maybe they can help her.

" Sir, please understand Mr. Sanskar Maheswari is behind me and blackmailing me" Swara plead to police but they're just laughing.

" C'mon miss don't joke with us" they're saying.

Swara left from there angrily, she wants to slapped all police. How they're so fool. She can't say about video, she didn't want to her di involved in all this.

Swara didn't went to office, she's cursed him all time. Now she hand no option left. She have to go to her, thinking about what will he do tears fall from her eyes.

Now this is night time Sanskar comes home and the smile is never left from his face. He's happy now so much.

Now swara will be his... only his.

Scene opens at a room,

The room is dark because lights are off . A king size bed, a big cupboard, balcony one side, changing room.

A girl is entered in the room through the window, she's looking all the room and runs towards the drawer.

She's searching something in full room, she's lost in her work that she didn't notice a person to enter the room.

The person who entered looking at her and smirking. He on the lights.

The girls turn around shocked, she's Swara. And the person is Sanskar who's looking at her and smirking.

Swara is glaring at him, how fool she thought maybe she could find the MMS in the room and can escape from there.

Swara is looking at him wide as he's coming towards her, she's looking at the window thinking about jump and looking at his bedroom where no escape.

She's about to runs towards the window but he hold her and pulled her towards him.

She's crushed on his stone chest, she tried to pushed him but all is vain as he's too strong then her.

" What you think you can do it so easily and escaping from me? And and my house is full security so I know very well you're here." He said.

" Leave me you monster monkey" she shouted and Sanskar just chuckled.

" So what you decided?" He said still holding her.

" Please don't do this..you can get any girl then why me?" She asked, her eyes get teary.

" Because I want you... it's just you baby" he said huskily in near her ears, she's shivering hear his voice.

" Okay fine you want me.. okay but after that I want the MMS" she said angrily.

There's nothing to fight with him he's a heartless person, she's looking at him angrily.

He held her and make her sit in sofa then went towards his cupboard and come with some papers.

" Sign it" he said and put the papers in front of her.

She's looking him blankly and looking at the papers. Her eyes get wide to looking the papers.

" Marriage Registration Form"

Everything is already done just her sign left. She's looking at him in horror.

She stand up.." how dare you... I'll never marry you" she shouted and about to tore the papers but stopped hear his words.

" Think about your dear sister baby" he said.

Swara looking at him and to give Mercy but it's all vain. Finally she signed the papers and Sanskar looking at her with his winning smirk.

" Welcome to my life, Mrs. Sanskar Maheswari" he said.

She's looking at him angrily.
________________________

Please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️❤️