15) Engagement

Swara is in kitchen tried to made Sanskar favorite kheer as he said his favorite food list last night, she thought to make it today morning but he's so busy that left fast in morning so tonight she will made it.

In this 2weeks she starting to fall for him..his every gesture made her love sick puppy, all time blushing when he's around and this made his teasing double.

They are going tomorrow his parents home as Ragini is going to engage, well she didn't want to see Ragini. She's not Mahan after did so much she will forgave but at least she will mannage, she have to only for her Sanskar as they are his family. If she will say he will definitely will not go but she didn't want it.

Soon the bell rings Indicated that Sanskar has come. Swara smile and looking at him who went there's room.

She soon made ready the dining table and start waiting for him, after sometime he comes there.

Sanskar smile seeing her waiting and sit opposite to her.

Both start eating and swara serve the kheer also.

"It's awesome" Sanskar said, she giggle his childhood behavior which he pout irritated.

"Well thanks..I know you made it" he said after finishing dinner.

Swara smile,...both went went to there's room.

Sanskar phone rings and he went to attend it at balcony, Swara after get in night dress comes bed.

Sanskar still is not there, so she went to balcony and same time he's coming. Both bummed into each other. He hold her before she fall.

The moon light fall on her face making it more beautiful, she had her eyes close due to fear but when she feels she didn't fall she opens her eyes and get lost in his deep brown eyes which is gazing at her face.

Feeling his gaze her cheeks turn red making her face more beautiful. He made her stand but still holding her waist.

Both looking at each other... Sanskar lean towards her and she closed her eyes. His hot breath in her lips making her breathing heavily.

Soon his lips touch her, it starts with slow kiss but soon it becomes hard. He bit her lips hard, which made her moans in his mouth. Hearing her moan he became more crazy. He taste her with his tongue, she feels dizzy because of his wild kiss.

Soon both becomes out of breath so they break the kiss, but he didn't stop. He pinned her near wall and start giving wet kisses on her neck. He pull her night dress little from shoulder and start kissing there. He bit her neck and sucked there.

Swara hold his shirt tightly cz her knees already get week. And he continue his kisses on her neck then again capture her lips.

He's about to open her night dress but Swara stop his hand.

"Sanskar" she said and bit her lips.

He understand she's still not ready for this. He nods and left in bathroom. Swara standing there breathing heavily. She wants to give herself to him but she's still scared and she still didn't know about surely he Loves her or not.

Swara laid on bed and thinking about him, soon he join in bed and hold her waist pulling her close to him. Both fall asleep.

Next day in evening,

The engagement party is on going. All hall filled with guests. Sanskar all time standing beside Swara holding her hand.

Laksh didn't mind at all as he never interested in her, Ragini other hand is curious as she knows her brother character so what made changes.

Ragini all time seeing both of them and she's in deep thoughts, for her Swara is not the standard which her brother deserve so what magic she created that her brother is not want to leave her and in fact he married her.

Ragini's phone rings so she went a little side to attend the call, she gets tensed seeing the ID.

"Hello....... thanks.......I know but I don't what happened to Bhai.....I mean..... Please it will be better if you come by yourself...bye Kavita" saying she cut the call and looking at Sanskar.

"Bhai I want to talk to you" Ragini said coming close to Sanskar.

Swara nods and after that only Sanskar went side with Ragini.

"Bhai what's wrong you avoid her calls?" Ragini said angrily the moment they comes aside.

"Whom exactly you're talking about?" Sanskar asked.

"Bhai don't behave stupid. I'm talking about Kavita" she said.

"Ragu please...I think you very well understand I'm happy with Swara now so say your friend stop disturbing me again and again" saying Sanskar left.

Ragini looking at the side of Swara angrily...what's wrong with you Bhai.

Soon Raglak exchange there's ring and all are clapping.

Swara in full functions she's with Sanskar or Ap. As she's not like other's girl who's AP noticed so she like Swara. Swara also comfortable with Ap. Dp still angry so he just avoid both of them and Sanskar didn't care for it.

Ragini gives Swara sometimes glare but Swara decided to ignore her.

Soon the engagement party end. Swara tried to found Sanskar as she's busy to helping AP with some work.

"Looking for me?" Swara jump as he said in her ear suddenly.

"Let's go home" saying he left after bid bye to his mom and sister.

"Sanskar where were you all time?" She asked the moment the get into car.

"You will come to know that" he said making her more confused.

"Stop...stop" she said and he press the break.

"What?" He asked and she point towards a kulfi store.

"Are you serious??.. didn't you full after eating in party?" He asked in teasing tone.

Swara pout...he left and brought kulfi for her.

Sitting in car they enjoy the kulfi and he admires her how excitedly she's eating her kulfi.

Swara noticed his gaze and blush little, Sanskar chuckled.

Then both left towards home...Swara continuously asked what's the matter and he tells 'you will come to know'
__________________________

Please like comment and share. Follow me.

Love you guys ❤️ ❤️