5) Friend or Enemy

Swara is working as her daily routine and  but her mind is still stuck with her stoker .

Yes the Sanskar Maheswari, who's always disturb by calling her and always don't how he Knows Everything what she's doing.

Sometimes she feels scared in home as if he's watching her.

But she really didn't know that her feeling is really true because two pairs of dark Black eyes watching her every moment.

The desire of get her and the lust becomes dark attraction now. Now have her anyhow becomes his obsession.

Day by day her every rejection make him more determinant to make her his anyhow.

At morning when Swara is eating her breakfast the door bell sudden ring. She have second thoughts of opening it or not but running away is never her option.

She opened the door and raised her eye brows seeing Ragini there with a smiling face.

" Since how she becomes so sweet" she thought as Ragini suddenly hug her.

Ragini broke the hug and looking at her confusing expression she smiled.

" Swara I'm sorry, I know I behave so bad but that's because I thought Laksh will be go away from me but now( giving her a paper) it's all good." Ragini said.

Swara open the latter and it's conformation of divorce, swara also smile seeing this. Now she's free officially too.

" Swara, will you forgave me?" Ragini ask in innocent and guilty tone.

As Swara's nature she also smile and nods.

" Join me for breakfast" swara said and take her.

Both are eating breakfast and it's the first time Ragini said her how much she likes her food, she's great Cook and Swara feel so happy with her.

" Swara...i-i.. I want to apologise for one thing more...I know what my brother is doing but you know just tell me if he's cross his limit. I'll help you. He never listen to me...I said many times stay away from you but he's really jerk" Ragini said.

Swara looking at her plate then look at her...." I really don't want to talk about him and yeah he's trouble me so much I said him no bu-" she's cut by Ragini.

" Trust me he's not that bad. It's just you first said him NO. Don't worry he will soon leave you alone. I'll help you promised" Ragini said with smile.

Swara looking at her and smile too.

Now she finds a new friend. All though in office she have a friend like Sahil, like her big brother but that Rajat always flirting with her made her irritated beside she talks to everyone but as particular she didn't have friend.

But here Ragini is offering her friendship, yes at first she's behaving so bad  but it's because of her and Laksh marrige otherwise there's nothing personal between them now. So there's no problem to trust her.

Swara give her a hug and bit bye to her.

Ragini comes out and text her phone.

" Plan successful"

She smirk and left in her car.

Sanskar is in his office sitting smiling at his sister. She's really talented he thought.

Flashback

" Why are you calling me in this time Sanskar and what I'm hearing that you are disturb all time, what's the problem" Ragini asked in concern.

At morning 5 he called her and asked her for help as she's got news in between some days he's really disturb and lack of concentrate in his work she becomes worried.

" I want a help" he said sitting in sofa, both sit in living room.

Ragini looking him to continue and then she shock heard him.

" I want Swara"

She's looking at him in confusion but then roll her eyes understand his statement, he's used to 'want her' thing many times then she again looking at him but this time it's something different maybe some emotion reflect saw his eyes.

" You...you like her? Or love?" Ragini asked.

Sanskar looking at her in shock..." Ragini, I don't do this LOVE thing... I just want her anyhow...she refused me not one time...many times.. how could someone ignore me...how could she ignore THE SANSKAR MAHESWARI." He said angrily.

Ragini looking at his face, she didn't understand the thing... it's only LUST or it becomes a STRONG ATTRACTION or the hidden LOVE.

But she jerk the thought of LOVE...as his brother didn't do this LOVE thing.

" Okay but what can I do in this" she asked.

Sanskar explain everything to her that she have to be her friend, he just wants to find her week nerves and he can do anything. But as now she's alone, he didn't have anything to use to get her.

But knowing her someone have to go close to her, and his sister is expert in it so he said everything.

" Okay fine. And in a week I promise I'll find a week nerves" she said and wink.

Sanskar smirk and thinking about Swara. But Ragini little observe his behavior which is different but she can't get it what's exactly it is

END OF FLASHBACK

Ragini have a winning smile on her face that it's so easy and knowing her nature in this 7 months she can do it so easily.

Swara gets ready and leave for office having a smile on her face that's now everything is perfect and remembering Ragini's word that Sanskar soon forget about her she feels relax.

Swara comes at office and start her work but she feels that Rajat is looking at her. It's really now gets on her nerves. She wants to slap him so hard that he forgets how to looking at a girl but she control herself not wanting any scene in front of office.

After finishing the office hours she get's her things and left the office. She's walking in road and feel someone is following her. She looks back but there's no one.

She start walking fast but soon a hand held her and she's looking the person in shock.
________________________

How's that chappy?

Please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️❤️