Epilogue

"aahh Sa_nskar" Swara moan loudly as Sanskar is sucking her neck and cupping her breast.

"Umm" Sanskar hummed opening her nighty and his eyes get more darken seeing her in only bra and panties.

He pinch her nipple through the fabric, Swara arch her back and taking it as a chance Sanskar open her bra living her upper full naked. The moment he capture her breast she's in heaven holding his head and arching her back pushing her more into him.

He comes more down kissing her stomach sucking her making her moan loud.

She's in so daze that didn't notice him removing her panties but found herself in 9th cloud when his tongue create magic in her core. She's biting her lips not want to wake the little babies who's sleeping peacefully in crib little away from there's bed.

"San_sk_ar" she moan and co-m on his mouth. He kissed her lips and she can taste herself in his mouth and feel the hard touching her core.

She hold her both legs on his waist pulling him more into her, he get up little only to push himself in her as she's so much wet all ready it's slide so easily. Both thrusting each other's kissing hungrily.

Soon both moan as both co-m together. Sanskar laid beside her pulling her in his embrace.

After 5 months both again feel each other's body it's so heaven feeling for them. How much they crave for each other.

In this 3 years nothing can be more beautiful in there's life and 1 year ago when they heard swara's pregnancy news there's happiness had no bound. The year been pass with so much happy and care. And finally Swara give a birth to baby boy and baby girl. Yes it's twin.

Sanskrit Maheswari and Ashiika Maheswari.

The new bundle of joy in there's life. Suddenly there's a knock in there's door and both smile sheepishly.

"You're daughter can't stay away from her mumma" Sanskar said and give a quick peak to swara who giggle listing him.

Both fast dressed themselves and Sanskar open the door to pick his princess Sara Maheswari who's now 4 years old smart girl and also Papa's princess, she's carbon copy of Swara. The moment Sanskar moves her she runs and hug Swara.

"Mumma today I can't sleep. I saw bad dreams" Sara said her cute baby voice and hug Sanskar.

Sanskar laid and hug his both princess but get a punch in stomach.

"Papa...chuu away." Sara said and again hug Swara making Swara laughs and Sanskar making face.

Both slept there's side but hearing crying voice they get up and there's Sanskrit are crying.

Sanskar hold him and trying to make him shh but he's hungry. Swara slowly remove Sara's hand and get up. Sanskar help her to breastfeeding him and caressing swara's head as she's hell tired.

Soon finally Sanskrit sleep. Sanskar laid him on crib and swara about to sleep but again Ashiika start crying. Sanskar take her in arms and she stop crying but still sobbing little. After feeding her finally Swara laid in tiredness. Sanskar kiss her forehead and caressing her head soon she again fall asleep. Sanskar also laid having a smile on his face and why not he's have everything now. A perfect family.

His Swara, and there's three bundle of joy. He's living in Maheswari mansion nowadays as Swara can't handle alone three of them.

Finally he also fall asleep.

The sun rays fall on Sanskar face and brought a smile as he saw Swara in front of mirror. Her wet hairs making him daze and aroused.

Swara smile at him seeing him through the mirror. Sanskar get up and hug her from behind nuzzles in her neck. He take a pinch of vermilion and put it in her maang. Swara turn and hug him tightly.

"I love you Sanskar. You make my life perfect. Thanks for coming in my life" Sanskar rubbing her back kiss her temple.

"No Jaan it's you who filled my life with so much happiness otherwise me and marriage, child and all..but look I'm a complete man having a great family. I love you you're my Jaan. Thanks for giving me two princess and prince." Swara hummed and kiss his cheeks.

"Aha Swara, this is not right place to kiss your hubby." Swara blush and about to kiss but Sanskrit cried. Sanskar groan making Swara giggle.

"Sara and Sanskrit both are villain on my romance thanks to Ashiika she's on my side" Swara rolled her eyes.

Sanskar went to freshen up and comes downstairs where all are having breakfast. Swara is feeding Sara and AP and DP are Laughing listening her cute talks.

"Sanskar ragu called us last night, your phone is switched off so. They settled well" Sanskar nods at her mom and said he will call her later. They recently went to London and settled there.

"Sanskar are you going on the Paris for meeting" Swara face get sad, she can't go because both little babies are just 1 Month old and being away from him is tough.

"Dad, I handle it... Atul is going there" DP nods and smiles in proud he's very happy as his son is becomes a family man who has taken all responsibilities very wisely.

Swara smile brightly and Sara also laugh as her papa is not gonna go. Sanskar wink Swara making her blush and AP clear her throat indicated she saw that.

After coming from office Sanskar smile seeing swara playing with Sara, Sanskrit and Ashiika. He smiled looking four of them. His life in them and he promised to himself he will protect them from everything.

Swara smile feeling his gaze and looking at him. Sara smile seeing them and indicated him to come close. Sara give Sanskar her drawing book and smiling seeing her making his picture, well it's only Swasan can understand it's Sanskar otherwise no one understands but Sanskar appreciate her work making her jumping in joy and Hugging her mumma.

Sara went to her both little sister and brother and start saying her day in school and Swasan admires them.

Swasan look at each other's and smile wholeheartedly. Sanskar kiss her forehead and again both looking at 3 of there's joy in life smilingly.

A perfect life. What can they want more.

END

____________________________

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

# Please have a look on my new Swasan Story "Arrange Marriage season-2"

Thanks for the all support you all guys did in this story 😊😊 I hope you enjoy this story.