10) Tried to Running

Swara take the cloths and looking in it, some kurti and jeans.

She sit on bed and thinking about his words... she's tense about what could happen today night.

Her thoughts break when the bathroom door open. After that  she went washroom.

Sanskar left for office and swara is in room looking outside the window. Her mind is planning to running from here but the guards and CCTV is making it tough.

Swara is full day sitting in room thinking what to do?..she feels little better but still feeling weak. She looks outside.. it's already dark.

" I'm not going to be stay here." She thought and comes outside the window. She didn't care if anyone knows or not she just wants to left.

" STOP"..She looks behind the guards who's shouting and start running behind her.

" Stop...stop" she said looking at taxi and get inside the taxi.

She take a deep sighs after left from the mansion. She directly went towards her flat. She entered the home but suddenly the lights gets on.

She looking shocked to see Sanskar there glaring at her.

" Tried to running huh?" He said and comes closer to her.

She's stepping back but soon her back hit the wall. He keeps his both hands beside her.

" Leave..me" she said when his hand hold her waist tightly.

He comes so close to her, she looking at his eyes which had many emotions anger, desire, lust or another something which can be read so tough.

" How dare you to tried run?" He asked in cold dangerous voice.

Shivering through in her body listing him dangerous voice so near her.

He hold her hand and dragging her outside. He pushed her inside the car and drive it first. She feels scared looking his face, his anger is visible in his face.

He stop the car in front of his mansion then frowned looking some cars.

He hold her hand and take her inside the mansion.

They entered inside and Dp , Ap r
Ragini with Laksh sitting in living room. looking at them and there join hand all are shocked.

Ragini is looking at him with 'what is she doing here still?' face.

" Who's that girl?" Ap ask. She saw many girls with him but at first she saw someone in well dressed not in those short dress.

Sanskar looking at swara and smirk. He hold her waist and comes near them.

Laksh seeing them with wide eyes and ragini is looking at her brother in confusion.

" Mom...this is swara your daughter in-law. My wife" he said.

Swara tried to remove his hand from her waist but he grip it tightly.

All are gasp in shocked. Raglak is in more shocked.

" What??? Your wife??..what are you talking..when you marry her?" Dp asked in angry tone.

At first sanskar left his own home and his girlfriends, and now this wife..how could he just marry didn't inform his family. Is Marriage is a joke?

" Sanskar how could you just marry someone.. didn't you have to think it's important parents permission and if we didn't come here maybe you don't inform us." Ap said angrily.

Ragini eyed Laksh don't say anything about her. He nods.

Sanskar about to say something but Dp said..." when you get married?" He ask angrily.

" 1 days ago" sanskar said casually..." and don't create any scene here. Why you guy's here?." He asked

"We're here for saying about Raglak marriage. But here we get to know.... anyways we understand our children will never asked about decided marriage. Ragini also inform us about it and you are extreme...I can't believe...now tell me about this girl" Ap said.

" You don't have to know" sanskar said.

" It's our right to know about who's our daughter in-law...you can't just marry any girl and didn't bother to inform us." Dp said angrily.

" Oh.. Mom dad stop making scene about it." Sanskar said angrily.

Dp and ap left from there.

" Laksh you go and wait for me" ragini said. Laksh also left in shocked, confused.

Swara all time looking at the floor, don't know what should she say. She's in shocked herself.

" Swara go inside" sanskar said and she left looking at ragini in rage.

" Bhai what's all this??...you marry her but why??" Ragini said.

" I don't know...but isn't it good" he said smirking.

" Bhai... what's in your mind exactly. I didn't asked you that's day or any other day. But you're just obsessed behind her. Did you love her or what ?" She said.

" Ragini.. what the f**k are you saying. I don't do this love thing...she insult me. So I just want my revenge that's it. Now she will be always here." He said.

" C'mon Bhai.. I'm not blind. Is it really revenge...lust or love??..you never wanted to marry but you did it with her..(sighs).. just think before you do something." She said and left.

" What the hell she's saying. I just want her that's why I'm taking her with me." He mummer.

He went in bar counter and thinking about all things... ragini's words are running in his mind..how could she thinks sanskar maheswari can love someone. He didn't do this love type of things.

Love is not his cup of tea. He is feeling lust on her that's it. He wants her body....but he can't let her go away. He wants her here all the time..he himself didn't know why but he wants her.

He finished his second bottle of alcohol and went towards his bedroom. Swara is sitting on the bed looking at him wide eyes. The alcohol smell is so strong. She just wants to vomiting.

He comes close to her and she's trying to move but he hold her hand and pulled her near on his lap.

" Now..you can't run Baby.. you'll be mine only mine" he said huskily. She looking at him wide eyes.
______________________________

Please please like comment and share.

Love you guys❤❤