11) Realization

Scene opens at swasan room,

Sanskar pushed her in bed and comes over her. He started to kiss her neck, biting there. Swara tried to push him but all is vain.

" Aahhh" she hissed when he bit her so hard.

Then suddenly she felt a heavy weigh on her. He is in deep sleep but still pushing him it's so much difficult.

She somehow pushed him another side of bed but his grip on her waist is so tight. In sleep he's pulling her more near his embrace.

She tried to pushed him so much but finally gave up and fall asleep.

Next morning, he wakes up and feel a bad headache but his all headache is gone when he saw her sleeping besides him, hugging him. Maybe in between sleep she did but it's fell so good. He noticed his grip on her waist and pulled her more close.

He nuzzles his nose on her neck taking her smells which is like a drug to him. He placed a kiss on her neck and she made "uuummm" sounds in her sleep.

Sanskar looking at her face and peaks her lips. He closing his eyes again.

After sometime Swara open her eyes and  looking at him wide eyes, how close they're. She tried to push him but his grip are tight.

" Good morning baby" he said smiling.

" You idiot leave me." She said tried to push him but then stop when she understands it's all vain.

Suddenly his phone rings and he left balcony to attend the call.

Swara take the moment and left for washroom to get fresh. When she comes outside Sanskar still in phone call, she looks at him and tried to read his expression. By looking him it is something serious but she shrug all thoughts and sit on bed.

After 10 minutes Sanskar come inside and went to washroom. After get fresh he eyed her to come with him.

They comes downstairs and have breakfast.

" Tonight you'll accompany me a party so be ready in evening. Some beautician will be coming." He said.

" I'm not going anywhere with you." She said angrily.

He comes close to her and pulled her near to him..."leave me" she said angrily.

" Oh my angry wife..you have to come and I'm sure you'll obey me." He said huskily in her ear.

Shiver runs on her full body hearing his that voice and when he bite his earlobe. She closed her eyes tightly but open it when he left her. He's smirking at her.

She left from there and he's looking at her and left with a smile.

At night Sanskar comes home and went towards his room. He's stop looking at Swara, she's looking like an angel..who comes down.

Swara looks at him wide eyes when he starts comes near her.

Sanskar hold her hands and pull her near then made her looking at mirror.

She's looking at him in confusion but then looking at him with wide eyes when  he put the holy chain on her neck. Both are looking at each other's eyes through the mirror.

" Now you're looking my wife" he said and kissed her cheeks then made her looking at him.

Then he pull the vermilion box from his pocket and fill it on her maang.

" Perfect" he said and left washroom taking his clothes.

She's standing there in shock then looking herself on mirror. Marriage again??

Maybe it's second time she get marriage but this time she can feel it... maybe because her husband with her or maybe because he himself do all this..but she can't feel this...how can??

She should hate him for this forcefully marriage...and she didn't belief this marriage it's all for his ego but why the hell she's thinking that she's now married.

Her thoughts break when suddenly she felt a hand on her waist. She looks at him angrily.

" Ow, my angry wife let's go" he said and take her with him. She didn't say anything as her resist he's not gonna listen.

They entered in party. Sanskar introduce all Swara as his wife. All time he's holding her waist or hand and she's glaring at him but he's all time give her a smirk.

Sanskar's phone rings and he went little aside to attend the call. But when he comes back his Anger rise seeing Swara talking to a guy.

He comes near her and hold her hand then left from there.

" What the hell... slow Down" she's saying but he just dragged her outside near there's car.

" What's wro-" she's about to saying but her words stop when he capture her lips.

He's kissing her deeply put his tongue inside her tasting each corner of her mouth.

She's at first get shocked but then starting to push him but his strong grip on her waist and back of head made all is vain.

Tears rolled down from her eyes, he's biting her lips very hard. Blood comes out from biting area. He's sucking her lips so hardly.

He stopped his kiss feeling her tears and looking at her. He's looking at her swollen lips in guilty. She's looking at him angrily.

Both comes at home, he didn't say anything. After changing she lying in bed and sleep.

After get fresh he went downstairs at bar area. He's Confused at his behavior. Why he feels angry that much when he saw her talking with a guy. Is he feel jealous but why the hell he's feeling jealous?? And seeing her tears why he feels like something pinch in his heart.

He's angry, Confused on himself. Why he's behaving like that... did whichever Ragini is saying it's correct?? Is he loves her??...but he's lust after her so when he fall for her?? How can it be possible?

After finishing 1 bottle he get's up. He comes at bedroom and sit beside her. He's looking at her face Which is glowing because of moon light fall.

Yes..... maybe he loves her?, yes he lust at her but there's also another feeling and that is LOVE...

He smile looking at her and kiss her forehead. Feeling gentle kiss she smiled in sleep and he smiled looking at her.

He lying beside her holding her in his embrace, happing about his realization..now he'll never gonna leave her ever...
________________________

Please please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️❤️