16) Propose

Sanskar take Swara backside of garden.

There's full dark..Swara feel little scared seeing darkness, she held his hand tightly.

"Sanskar where are we going??"

"Just have some patience jaan"

He stop her and looking at her eyes.

"I want to do this for a long time but I don't know how and when and why??..but today I get strength and I arrange everything when we're not here" Swara looking at him in confusion.

Then suddenly lights on and she gets mesmerized seeing the decorations.

She's looking all this with a smiling face and Sanskar is admiring her smile

She's looking all this with a smiling face and Sanskar is admiring her smile. He hold her hand and take her in middle. Swara looks at him in confused but her heart start beating so fast.

He sit on her knees making her stiffened, he never left her hand.

He saw in her eyes..."Swara I know we meet in not right circumstances and I also behave so bad with you. I hurt you so much but very soon I realize my feelings towards you. Swara (he take a deep breath).. Swara I love you..I love you so much. I can't express how much I love you and I want every second of life spend with you. Will you forgive my all stupidity and accept me as your?"

Swara is overwhelmed, overjoyed with his confession. Yes at first she used to hate her but seeing his caring nature and love towards her soon she starts to like him and maybe also fall for him.

She looking at his eyes without any blinking..his eyes held loyalty, sincerity, Love...she smile and nods.

"I'm ready to give you a chance and (she blushed)..i-i.. I love you"

Sanskar stand and hugged her. She also hugged him tightly with same passion.

Both break the hug and looking at each other with so much love. He leans towards her and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes to feel gentle kiss.

Sanskar held her both hand and kiss on her knuckles. he take her on the aside and played a romantic music.

Bg.
('Tere name ki' from 'dhadak' movie)

"May I have the pleasure to Dance with my lady" Swara blush hear 'my lady'.

She nods and he hold her one hand and put another on her waist. She put her one hand on his shoulder.

Both moves on the rhythm and never break there eye contact.

He twirled her around and again held her close. Both breathing heavily looking at each other. There lips are mere inches away.

There's lips touch without breaking eye contact. A current pass on there's body.. that's not there first kiss but still it first after confess each other. His one hand hold her hair to held her more close and other is on her bare waist.

Her hand on his neck, caressing his hairs.

He licks her lower lips for asking entrance, she gladly give him space and he put his tongue inside her mouth to taste her.

Her taste is like honey.. which is drug for him. His sweet torture made her dazy. She feels weak on standing so hold his neck tightly.

His grip on her waist get also tight and sometime caressing her waist to stomach. She hold his hair tight and caressing his neck.

Both lost in passionate kiss and didn't want to break it but they also need oxygen. Both breathing heavily, he trailed down and give some wet kisses on her jawline to neck.

Both rest there forehead with each other and feeling each other breathing and fast heart beat.

"I've something for you" saying Sanskar pulled a box from his pocket and give swara.

She smiles and open it.

She looks at him and smile seeing the locket. It was written 'ss' on it indicates to swara and Sanskar.

"It's beautiful" she said with a smile. He kissed her cheeks and take the locket and made her wear it.

Swara close her eyes and a tear of happiness fall from her eyes.

"Didn't you like it?" He asked in concern seeing tears in her eyes.

She hugged him tightly..."no I'm so happy" he smile and hug her.

He break the hug and wipes her tears.

"I don't want to see your tears again even if it was in happiness" his word made her heart fill with warm.

"You know Sanskar... after ma papa, I feel so much happy with you. Thanks for filling my life with so much love. Never leave me." She said.

"Sshh..(he put one finger on her lips)..I know I'm not so innocent or good but you can trust me. I'll never leave you. I love you and I truly do" Swara nods and kiss his cheek.

"I trust you Sanskar and I love you" he smiles and her and kiss her forehead,..."I love you more"

" We will always be together forever" he said.

"Yes... always forever" she said.

Both capture again each other lips as they're promised and sealed it forever.

Another side,

A girl is roaming inside her room in anger. She's looking the photos on her room.

All where is Sanskar photo. She went near one of picture and caressing Sanskar face.

"How could you just marry someone. You said you love me..so what that's another girl is doing in your life." Her voice held so much Anger.

She went another side and take a photo from table. It's swara's picture.

"You tried to snatch the thing which is mine. I'll not leave you. I'll make your life a living hell. You will beg for death."

She looks at Sanskar picture and said again..." I know you only love me.. it's all because of that girl Swara. She manipulate you. But soon you will be mine only mine"

She went towards table where the candle is lightning. She burn Swara's picture and looking at Sanskar picture.

"Sanskar is only mine...and always remains mine. Kavita always get what she want... I'm coming baby (Sanky)..and soon you will forget that girl and again fall for me".

She laughed evilly.
___________________________

Want Swasan hot romance??
Guy's if comes positive signs so next part will be Swasan hot romance so I'm waiting for your answers guys.

Like comment and share. Follow me. Love you guys ❤️