3) Swasan face off

Next morning,

Swara is working some house chores then suddenly her phone rings, she smiled looking at the number.

" Hlw, kavya di? How's you and what about that's job? Di tell me naa..why are you silent?" Swara saying all this and kavya laughing.

" Oh God swara, give me time to say" she said laughing.

Swara smile then said." Now tell me"

" Okay so everything is going to be perfect. The job is fixed. They will trained  you  and also ready to give salary. You can now live independent ( tears rolled from swara's eyes). Swara say something." Kavya said.

" Di...I can't tell you how much I'm happy. In this 7 months is hell for me and now after a week my divorce will be done and I'll be free. No burden to anyone and I don't have to be sacrifice about my self respect." Swara said in happiness tears.

" I know how your Dadi forced you but now everything will be fine. Old timing will be come soon and you know I had organized a apartment for you... it's my friend and you can give rent after a month." Kavya said.

After chit-chat Swara cut the call.

Swara feel so happy. Now she can be the real she's. She hates all them..they all treat her like a dust in there's life. Her happiness can't she described.

Kavya is her cousin sister. She really Loves her and always help her. But her parents didn't like her. But still she helped her a lot. She shared her every sadness with her. Now a home, a job everything is arrange. Now she didn't have to beg in front of someone and do whatever they say.

She feels like free bird and she decided to left the house tomorrow and decided to told Laksh when divorce will be done just send the copy of papers.

She finished whole work fast and a happiness smile in her face all the time.

She comes at her room and starting some packing only those things which is hers. Which her parents gift her. She didn't want anything from this house. She had suffer a lot in 7 months.

She's packing her things when suddenly door bell rings. She frowned thinking Laksh never come this time who can be.

She runs towards door and opened it and shocked to see him.

The Sanskar Maheswari.

" Laksh is not home, you can leave" swara said and about to close the door but Sanskar pushed the door and come inside.

" Who said I'm here for laksh? I come to meet you." He said and the smirk making Swara angry.

" Get lost" Swara shouted.

" What if I didn't go" he said and come near her.

" Listen Mr. Disgusting get lost from here otherwise what can I do...you can't imagine" she said angrily.

Sanskar raised his eyes and sit in sofa.." okay tell me what can you do" he said.

Swara looking at him angrily and he's looking at her with his favorite smirk.

" You can't talk to me like this otherwise your Soon to be ex husband throw you out of this house" he said.

Now swara smirk..the thing which is disturbing her now all is gone..." Okay no problem" she said.

Sanskar looking at her trying to find what happened sudden but there's a little bit happy that she's saying all this with all confident. Well Sanskar Maheswari likes this type very much. The much things hard to break much he enjoyed all this.

Looking at her like lost in thoughts swara feel little uncomfortable but her eyes gets wide when he comes and pulled her near his chest again.

" What the hell... leave me." Swara shouted and tried to free herself but pushing him like pushing some big stone.

She's glaring at him and he's smirking at her.

Swara think what can she do now but looking at him leaning against her she's just kicked between his legs.

" What the fuck" he scram and sit in sofa.

Swara is glaring at Sanskar  and he's looking at her with so much anger.

If the anger can burn anyone, she would be burn till now.

But soon his anger changed into a smirk Making her scared and nervous.

It's not a good sign. Swara looking at him in Confused.

" Well you'll repay of it sure. And soon you'll be mine in all way." He said.

Swara gritted her teeth in anger.

" Get lost you bloody bustard" she shouted.

" Let's see... only in 15 days and you'll be mine" saying this he left.

Swara sit in sofa and cursed her fate. Whenever she's happy all this bad things will happen to her. And what can be bad more than Sanskar Maheswari.

She thought what he says about 15 days.

" 15 days my foot. I'll kill you" she said to herself.

Swara went to her room and finished her packing.

Laksh comes home, and stopped hearing swara called him.

" What?" He asked in irritatingly.

" I'm living tomorrow morning so just send me the copy of divorce papers. I'll text the address soon." Swara said.

Laksh frown..." Where are you going ?and what if your Dadi called me? What's I'm going to say her?" He said.

" Firstly she will never asked you about you and if she called you just said her to call my phone. And secondly where I'm going is non of your concern." She said and went towards her room.

She's tired and irritated about there's behavior. What they thought that she's a dust which they tolerate and can do anything with her and she will never say anything.

Now she didn't want them and she will not tolerate anything. Her self respect is important and they hurt it a lot but not now.

Next day  will be a new daylight for her and hers a new life.

After a long months she finally fall asleep peacefully and happy.
___________________________

How's that chappy??

Please please please like comment and share.

Love you guys ❤️❤️