Chp:6 - Hana

Ara's P.O.V

Those guys were pretty cool and they fed me real delicious food. But I was still feeling that guilt, I'm here for a mission and I should've been working on it rather than just fooling around. We don't have much time and besides Mr. Cho also has our fellow agents. I couldn't help but feel a little sad and guilty. I should leave, I cannot wait here. I didn't have the key, but for sure I could break in our house, well cause that's one thing they trained me for. I had rested well for a while now and had regained my strength so I guess it was time to leave. I thanked the boys before leaving their house. They insisted on me staying but i couldn't so we eneded up agreeing to hang out soon but this time with Chen as well.

Once I successfully broke into my own house I went in my room. I turned on my laptop signing into my email account only to find thousands of unread emails. While going through these I got another notification, it was an email from the organisation, probably about Mr. Cho's daughter Hana. The mail I'd been waiting for. As I read the mail, one thing that I understood was that Hana probably wasn't as bad and being her friend should be easy. I read through her schedule and rumours and everything I needed to know.

Suddenly I heard some voices from the balcony."Yah hyung that was mine, why did you drink it, huh?" Someone yelled loudly. "Yah , jungkook don't disrespect your hyung and sorry for drinking your banana milk, I really wanted to eat something and the only thing I could find in the fridge was the bottle of your banana milk." Someone said with a guilt tone. I went to check out who it was to find Jungkook and Jimin arguing. I noticed that our balconies were really very close, any spy could easily go in their house without them noticing. I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly Jungkook said "Ara? How long have you been here?" He asked getting red. "A few minutes maybe" I said making him more red. Jimin waved and quietly sneaked out before Jungkook noticing him. "Hey, so this is your room?" I asked breaking the silence. "Yeah, it is. And that's yours?" He asked and I nodded a yes. We talked on random topics for a while which pretty much got me sleepy as it was almost midnight. "I guess I should probably get going, I've to go jog tomorrow and also find a park where I could" I informed him. Not that I didn't have a place in mind, because I decided to check Hana and maybe spy on her for a while, I planned on going to the park she went regularly. "He looked at me with wider eyes than usual and spoke "You jog? Me too. We should go together tomorrow. I mean it's not like compulsory or anything just maybe because we'll you have to find a park and all so. I usually go to 'The lime park' " he said turning pink again. My heart skipped a beat when he asked me that, since I've never gone out with anyone then Chen or my mission partner as my job didn't excatly allow me to date anyone. "Yeah sure" I replied feeling heat on my cheeks. Not that I wanted to go with him but that's the excat same park where Hana takes a run so I didn't see a reason to decline his genuine invitation. He smiled and we decided the timings. We talked for another fifteen minutes or so and then decide to sleep. We bid our goodbyes and went to the rooms.

I took a quick shower and changed into something more comfortable and tied my hair.