Chp : 22 - Doubts And Assumptions

Ara's P.O.V

He handed me the last paper. I took a look at it and my heart started racing. The person I didn't want it to be was one of Chen's suspects. "Jungkook" he whispered but loud enough for me to hear it. As soon as I heard the name, my throat became dry and I had some weird feeling. I swallowed hard on my own saliva and all I could ask was 'why'. I was really disappointed but I didn't know why. Was it Chen for suspecting Jungkook? Or was it Jungkook? Or was it me, for falling for a wrong person. Chen's words interrupted my thoughts and brought me back to reality. "Suspecting him doesn't mean he is the one. It's just that we need to be careful ok?"

Chen's P.O.V

I handed Ara the paper. I did a lot of painstaking work to find out all the information about my suspects. After viewing the paper all she said was why. "Suspecting him doesn't mean he is the one. It's just that we need to be careful ok?" was all I could say. Her face reflected clear disappointment and sadness at the same time. "Why is he your suspect?" she asked with a tinge of sadness. I took a deep breath before answering "it's not only him that I'm suspecting" I said removing the crumbled piece of paper from my back pocket which I wasn't so sure about. I handed her the paper and after she viewed her eyes were as big as a plum. But before she could say anything, I decided to clarify myself. "Please don't take it the wrong way Ara, just think about it. As Mr. Cho said he was spying on us from the time we stepped in Seoul. Not only that but we didn't talk to anyone but BTS " I paused and studied her expression. "And secondly they are literally good at everything, isn't that a quality or may I say a rule of being a spy 'you have to be good at everything' and from all the diligent research that I've done, I found out many things about them" I sighed. She was looking at me waiting for me to explain more.

"They are good fighters. Bullies of the school, they bullied anyone and everyone that came in their way. They were also known as the trouble makers of the school. No one dared to cross BTS's path. They had all the popularity they wanted. They were rich, good looking, and smart and pass all subjects with straight A's. They were popular enough before bullying students then why sudden bullying? Strangely enough they decided to change, why this sudden change? They insisted on hanging out with us when we were new, why? We don't even know them that properly. It all was suspicious and mostly, they never asked us where we were every time we ditched them, as if they knew where we were. And more surprisingly, they don't have any history or information regarding their families. These rich kids cannot be orphans so why hide your family from the world?" I ended. I do agree some questions were not relevant, but they seemed suspicious to me. "you didn't tell me why were you suspecting Jungkook alone?" she questioned. "because" I paused and took a deep breath. I know Ara is a very reasonable person. One reason I doubted him was because he was getting too close to Ara and I started feeling insecure because the truth is I really love Ara but she doesn't know.....yet. But after that I got the information about Jungkook my doubt was strengthened. "Jungkook was once dating Hana before he became a bully. No doubts towards his amazing fighting skills and he is extremely talented actor along with the rest of the BTS. He is good with weapons as well. He is more rich than you know. Might be he doesn't like to brag, but why not stay in your own house if you have the money rather than share it with friends. The thing that makes me more suspicious is the vacation house we are going to go this Friday, it is Jungkook's and it's in the same forest from where we rescued the agents. Isn't it weird? " I said trying to make my point.

Ara's P.O.V

I don't know what to say to this. But the point where Chen said that Hana was dating Jungkook made my blood boil, next time I see her she dies. Chen sure was right. BTS was so friendly to us from the beginning, sure seemed fishy. But the fact that I didn't want Chen's doubt on BTS to be true was killing me. "I'll keep an eye on Jungkook and the rest of the BTS, you manage the rest" I said sternly. I had to think practically, one wrong move and we are dead. "If we have to successfully complete the mission and save your dad, we need more information about Mr. Cho" Chen said and I nodded. "From all my networks I got to know that Mr. Cho is not just a business man, he's a drug lord. He is the one who sells drugs and has other illegal trade which he has successfully masked under his factory. He smuggles stuff in various countries with help of his business. Do you know the most famous drug lord 'Black Ray'?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah I've surely heard about the person, but no one knows what he or she looks like, they don't even know the gender" he said. "Exactly, no ones knows a thing about Black Ray, the person is very secretive and surely smart. But guess what, I think Mr. Cho is Black Ray. With all the information I collected on him, I noticed some similarities among Mr.cho and Black Ray. According to what I know Black Ray was attacked a few days before we came here and injured his shooting arm. The other day while spying in the alley if u recall, Mr. Cho's shooting arm was also injured. And my information also tells me that Black Ray is usually in his hideouts at night, and Mr. Cho is not home at night. And considering how he managed to drug our agents, only one thing is understood, either he's Black Ray or he's somehow connected to him" I said smirking proud of my research.