Epilogue : Part 2

THE DATE

Y/N's P. O. V

I ordered some weird named sandwich, waiting for Jungkook to arrive. I kind of knew that we'll probably end up staying here longer rather than attending the party.

What seemed like hours, Jungkook finally arrived. Wearing a completely different outfit than before which was also not neatly worn. It seemed as if he hurried. "I'm sorry y/n I don't think we can have our small date" he began. "Umm.. It's ok, let's go back to the party if that's what you want" I said with my smile slowly disappearing. "No no" he chuckled " I mean, we don't have time to drink coffee. The car's already here. Let's go" he said pulling me to my feet. "What about the party but?" I questioned. "Namjoon hyung will take care of it don't worry" he answered before dragging me out. "Hurry now will you" he spoke without giving me a chance to ask anything about the car and about where he was taking me. He kept dragging me to where the car was parked as I was too lost thinking about the possible answers to questions that kept running in my head.

As we got near I saw a black Bugatti La Voiture Noire, besides which was a well dressed guy waiting for someone. "Sir , here you go" he said handing Jungkook the keys of the car. I looked at Jungkook my eyes as wide as they could be. "I rented it, couldn't afford to take my car you know" he spoke with a smug face. Both of us got into the luxurious car. "Before we go" Jungkook removed a piece of satin ribbon "I need your eyes closed so.." he continued. I looked at him still unsure and a poker face. "Come on, let me surprise you" he said with a sweet smile that melted me and made me give in. He tied the oddly soft ribbon on my eyes and started to drive. He turned on some soft romantic music on which we jammed. Even when I was blind folded I still was able to enjoy the ride, something that only Jungkook could do. One thing I could say was that the car was super fast. After what seemed like a few minutes which probably wasn't the right amount of time, we came to an halt.

"The car can't go any further, we got to walk from here" he spoke softly turning off the music. I was actually was excited assuming that my blind fold will soon be off, but  I was wrong. He made me walk in rocky and muddy soil with the blind fold on. I was stumbling but still was able to walk with help of Jungkook's support.

After a few minutes we stopped. He got behind me and untied the satin ribbon. "We are here" he slowly whispered in my ear sending a chill through my spine. As I slowly removed my blindfold what I saw amazed me. It was the same place where Jungkook and I had our first kiss. Those memories were attacking my mind, all of them. All of a sudden I felt all emotions flowing through me at the same time. Jungkook hugged me from back, "I love you" he confessed. Those three words shook my world. The once dim moon lit place was now filled with tiny lights and a small blanket layed under a tree with all the delightful and delicious goodies placed right besides it. I was overwhelmed by the sight.

I looked at Jungkook, my eyes were now fixed on his marvellous face. Jungkook was incredibly handsome which I need not have to tell cause he already knew it. His eyes, filled with mischief and kindness at the same time made me realise how much I missed him. How much I missed his smile. The moonlight was highlighting his facial features just like before. His hands snaked around my waist as he slowly pulled me closer making my body press against his. It was just like the old days, it felt as if the history was repeating itself, as if he was trying to recreate our first kiss. The thought made me blush even more. "I love you and I'm going to claim you.... Tonight" he spoke with the softest smile. I realised how fast my heart was beating after what he had said. Assuming stuff I didn't want to cause I just wasn't ready. " I know it could be hard resisting all the good looking guys and staying away from me" he said coming close to me "And that's why I'm going to claim you, tonight" he added. My hands were now shaking, I wasn't ready, it was just all of a sudden.