Chp : 40 - Cranage

Author's P.O.V

'I was going to die and no one could save me.' "Have a good journey to hell" Mr. Cho smirked. Ara's mind was flooded with guilt and sadness. She failed her mission and now it was going to cost her the lives of people she loved and cared. *Bang 🔫*

The gunshot sound made Ara's heart beat faster, her heart was beating as fast as it used to when she was around Jungkook. To her surprise the bullet wasn't fired yet, the sound though was coming from some other direction. She looked at Mr. Cho who expression was unreadable.

"Both of you go check what is happening" he commanded before two of his loyal henchmen left the room. Another set of gunshots were heard leaving everyone in the room confused. Hana suddenly barged in the room with a worried expression. "We are being under attack" she said catching her breath. Mr. Cho clenched his fist in anger. "By whom?" he yelled in anger to which Hana flinched. For once she looked scared of her own father. "w-we d-don't" she stuttered only to get cut off by her father. "Stop stuttering you dumb girl and tell me" he said as he pointed the gun toward her. "w-we don't know they are multiple shooters though" Hana replied backing away a little. "Make your dumb self useful and keep an eye on these smart mouth moreons. I'll be back" Mr. Cho yelled at Hana in frustration and exited the room with his men.

As soon as Mr. Cho excited the room Hana fell on her knees with her head low as she caught her breath. Tears slowly left her eyes as they found their ways to her pale cheeks. "He never yelled at me" she murmured making Ara and Chen look at her in confusion. "He never spoke to me the way he did today" she added. "It's all because of you" she fairly yelled finally shifting her gaze to Ara. "Only if you would've stayed away from my Jungkook, only if you would've kept your long nose out of my father's business, only if you never existed" she got on her feet taking out a Swiss knife. "But don't worry it's not that late" Hana added forwarding towards Ara with the knife. Her eyes had much hate towards Ara while her smirk was indicating what would happen next.

"Not really honey" a familiar figure stood in the darkness pointing a gun. Hana turned behind as her smirk vanished. And shoot, a small dart pricked Hana's perfectly pale skin making her fall unconscious on the hard marble floor. The figure walked ahead making itself visible. "Ara" that familiar voice made Ara's heart melt, her heart knew who it was. "Jungkook" she said before her eyes welled up with tears. Jungkook rushed towards where Ara was tied up with Jimin and Taehyung following by. "Kook we'll have to hurry up, she won't be down for much longer" Jimin said as he untied Chen.

"What are you guys doing here?" Chen asked getting back to his feet. "Why the hell are you guys here? You shouldn't have come" Ara spoke freeing herself from the chains that held her to the cold marble floor. "Yeah and let you die" Jimin said rolling his eyes. Before Ara could reply Jungkook hugged her tight. "I could've kissed you but it's not the right time, so we'll have to keep that for some other time" Jungkook whispered hugging Ara tighter as if it was his last hug, as if she would leave him. "Ouch ouch" Ara groaned in pain. "Oh sorry" Jungkook replied noticing her wounds making his blood boil.

"Are we done here? We'll have to go" Taehyung said as he helped Yuri up. "Yea ok let's go" Jungkook said as he handed Ara a gun. "This is" she was cut off "I know your gun, we had to be equipped to save you, you know? So we raided your armour room. And well take this too, I don't know how to use this so you can have it. Now let's go the hyung's need us" Jungkook said as he handed Ara a haladie sword and a katana belt sword. The katana sword that Jungkook handed Ara was one of its kind since it could be worn as a belt as well as used as a weapon, it was almost like a hidden weapon (Teen wolf Kira's sword reference...😅).