Chp : 42 - New Lives

Author's P.O.V

*years later*

The ray of sunshine made it's way from the partially opened curtain to Jungkook's angelic face waking him up. He woke up like usual with a hope of forgetting Ara at which he failed miserably. He couldn't forget her even after trying hard. He even tried dating some other girl but it only worsen the matters. It only made him think of how much he wanted to hold Ara or how much he missed her.

Ara slowly opened her eyes as her alarm went off. She hadn't regained all her memories yet but she aways woke up feeling half empty, as if she was missing something....more like someone. She always got these weird dreams of a guy and a girl who loved eachother and their friends but never knew who they were. Little did she know that she always dreamt about Jungkook and her and the rest of the BTS.

Alot had happened over these past years, both of Ara's and Jungkook lives had changed majorly. Jungkook was now a famous idol with BTS as his teammates. They somehow managed to convince their parents to let them follow their dreams. Their first album 'dark and wild' was mostly about Ara and Jungkook and so was their 'school love affair'. On the other hand Ara was now a part time agent, since her boss suggested her to take it slow. She worked at a coffee shop in Busan. She always felt lonely even when she was surrounded by friends.

Not forgetting about Chen, his life had changed too. Not much but a little. He had managed to get over his feelings for Ara, since he knew that Ara still has feelings for Jungkook even when she didn't remember him. He even found himself a group of friends called Exo. All of them had finished their schooling and education and were also famous for their amazing music.

*Present time*

(I'll be using y/n instead of Ara, since the mission's over)

"Y/n..." A voice sang from downstairs as Y/n was busy getting ready for her work. "yesssssss" She replied in the same tone mockingly. "Are you ready yet?" Chen asked as he stood at the closed door of Y/n's room. "I'm almost done" she replied as she finished doing her hair. As the door opened she found herself facing her bestfriend Chen with a wide smile. "Hey Y/n, how do you manage to look great in casuals as well?" He said as he pinched her cheeks. "Can't help it, I'm a natural" she giggled before walking away. She was dressed in blue denim shorts, grey top and a shrug. She wore her white Converse and walked out with Chen following behind.

"Hurry up Chen, you are going to get me late" Y/n yelled at Chen who was taking his time

"Hurry up Chen, you are going to get me late" Y/n yelled at Chen who was taking his time. "It's...holy shit we are late" Chen said as he looked at his watch. Chen started the car and they left Y/n's house. "Don't worry Y/n, Baekhyun's mom is pretty nice, she won't yell at you" Chen said trying to comfort Y/n who was busy checking her phone. "Yea, only if I was late once in a month and not once every two days" Y/n said rolling her eyes.

"True that" Chen said with a sheepish smile. The car stoped at a big sign which read 'Grandma's Hut'. "Here we are" Chen said as he looked at the cafe where Y/n worked. "Hope she's not pissed at me" Y/n said as she got off the car and made her way to the entrance where Baekhyun's mom waited. "Have a good day Y/n and call me if you need anything" Chen yelled waving at Y/n as she waved back.