Chp:1 - The Begining

Author's P.O.V

Y/n was sleeping peacefully in her room until suddenly her phone rang.
You checked the time before seeing who it was. You sighed reading the name on your ringing cell phone. It was your spy best friend Chen. You picked up the phone groaning.....
"Good morning y/n" he sang in the sweetest voice ever.
"It's not exactly a good morning since it's 3 in the morning and I was sleeping" You replied getting a little annoyed at being woken up this early.
"Well stop being grumpy y/n" he spoke.
" Yea whatever , anyways why did you call?" You questioned
"Duty calls, boss wants to see you urgently so be here as soon as possible" he answered.
"Aish...at 3 in the morning? Is he being serious?"
"Don't you remember the motto of the organisation? It's always...."
"Always be prepared for the worst" you complete his sentence."Yea, I remember but being woken up at 3 in the morning is definitely beyond worse" you added.
"OK, now stop wasting time and get here before it's late, cause you don't want to piss the boss now do you? . Anyways I've to go work now so Byee" before you could say anything else he hung up.

Y/n's P.O.V

'Aish how can this boy work overnight' I thought as I got out of the cozy place. 'Great , now I'll have to get ready and go to the organisation at 3 in the morning, isn't that the best thing that could happen' I was feeling so grumpy and sarcastic since I didn't get enough sleep and also my dad was was not home which didn't make matters any better. I quickly did my morning routine and checked my wardrobe to find clothes. I slipped on some casual shorts with black crop top with red check shirt and black shoes. Since I was feeling bored to actually get dressed I just wore whatever I found. I took my badge and other necessary things.

 I took my badge and other necessary things

'I need to leave now or I'll get late'. I quickly get my cell phone and rush out of the house locking it.

*At the organisation*

"Hello y/n , it's good to see you again" I was greeted by my bestfriend Chen with a big hug as if we hadn't met in a while, but it was really good to be back after a long time.
"Hii Chen , it's good to see you too , any idea why boss wants to see me so early at this time ?" I greeted him cheerfully as well questioned him at the same time breaking the hug.
"Nope , not exactly but probably you might get a new mission" he answered winking at me.
"I figured that part out but what kind of mission? I'd like to be prepared in advance rather than being hit with a random spooky mission like last time" I pointed out as I got chills remembering my last mission which was about a haunted house, considering I wasn't a huge, fan of haunted house and spooky stuff. It was basically rumored that there were real ghost ghosts haunting the abandoned house. Turned out, it was just a normal abandoned house where alot of illegal activities took place. But it still gives me chills thinking about the investigation.
I could see Chen rubbing the nape of his neck.
"I don't know , you know how secretive he is don't you?" He replied
"Well yea " you sighed
"Chen, we need some information about this guy" Stacey one of the agents ordered Chen with a flirty smile.
"Guess that's a bye then. Anyways you should go see him before he gets mad at you for being late. So bye , I'll probably get going with this guy, see you later." He waved and left taking the photo from Stacey's hand.
"Ya sure bye" you mumbled as Chen went towards his cabin.

Ok so now I've to see him. He is a nice guy but is very strict and disciplined , like that's how a spy should be right? But he gets mad at people very often when they do slightest mistake , he needs everything to be perfect. I slowly approach the big wooden door which read 'Head Of Department - Mr .Kim'
It's time to get my new mission. I hope it's a good one this time unlike the abandoned house.

Author's P.O.V

You lightly knock at the door. 'Ok I hope he's in a good mood' you thought. Your thoughts were interrupted by a manly voice "come in". You slowly open the door with a smile on your face. You enter the well furnished cabin with a big wooden table in the middle of the room. The room was very big with a couch on the corner of the room. It looks different from the last time you visited. (Imagine files on the table)

You walk to the table with a smile

You walk to the table with a smile. Mr. Kim was looking in a file with a frown on his face.

He shifted his gaze from the file to you and changed his expression to a small smile after seeing you. "Good morning sir" you greeted your boss with a cheerful smile. He smiled at you and wished you the same. "I've got a news for you agent y/n" he confessed getting straight to the point, with a little worried expression. You couldn't excately understand if his eyes showed worry or saddness or maybe both. He was one person you looked upto, as you're idol as he was perfect in everything he did also hiding his identity with the organisation itself. Since you had nothing to say, you just nodded waiting for him to continue.

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's note : This is my first fanfic and I hope you guys enjoy it. Will upload the next chapter soon. Thanx for reading.