Chp : 21 - Bullying

Ara's P.O.V

I was standing in a defensive pose while Yeojin walking towards me. Yeojin was a skinny girl with bright red hair and pink cheeks. She was good at academics and was very pretty. She was arrogant towards everyone but that was no surprise since she was a member of Hana's group. But what I didn't understand was, if this girl was even capable of fighting an experienced spy. She looked weak and it seemed she never had a one-on-one fighting. No scars or wounds anywhere on her body, as I scanned her from head to toe trying to guess her move. She could be new in this business. She was walking closer and I was ready to punch her in the face once she spoke. "We have to talk Ara, it's really important" she uttered. I don't trust this girl since she is Hana friend and could probably be the person who is spying on me and Chen. But she seemed serious and harmless so I decided to relax. "What?" I questioned. "It's about Hana, so whatever I tell you it should remain between us two. Ok? Please" she requested. It made me doubt her even more but anyways I nodded.

"Hana is not someone you should take granted for. You should not underestimate her power, you have to be carefull" she began. 'why would a girl like her tell me to be careful even when she is the one I am suspecting' "see I know I don't know you much, and you might be wondering that Hana is quite because of the warning Jungkook gave her at the party, but no" she paused and studied my reaction. " Hana's silence is like the silence before the storm, so be careful. All I can tell you Hana is planning something nasty against you and Jennie" she finished and gave me a weak smile. "But why would she do this?" I whispered to myself. "I don't know the exact answer to your question but maybe it's because you are new here and you stood up for Jennie, which sort of is like disrespecting her. You are a threat to her because you have the potential to be the new queenka of the school. And most importantly, you hang out with bts, the kingas of the school. Hana is very protective about bts and most importantly about Jungkook, since she has a thing for him." Yeojin answered. My blood began to boil as she ended her sentence, she likes Jungkook. I'll kill her if she gets any near to him. Thanks to Yeojin that I finally realised my feelings towards Jungkook. I'm super sure I fell for him but the thought Hana liking him was fuelling my anger every second. Another reason to hate her"And you are telling me this because?" I questioned in a very angry voice. "I saw how you stood up for Jennie when nobody else did, I'm grateful for that because Jennie was a friend of mine before Hana started bullying her from the start of the school" she sighed. "And I am supposed to believe you even after you bullied Jennie, you eves dropped on us during the break and followed me here" I taunted in anger. "its upon you if you want to believe me or not, it's not that I care if you are embarrassed in front of the whole school or if Hana makes your life a living hell, and if we are talking about bullying Jennie, I tried my best to stop Hana and I never bullied her. I do feel guilty for not making a difference. And I had to follow you because I didn't want Hana and the girl suspecting anything, I couldn't tell you all of this in front of them" she fairly yelled at me. "I don't care if you believe me or not Ara but I thought it should be fair on both sides" she spoke and stormed off. I was standing there quite shocked after hearing all that Yeojin said. 'Why was this girl all of a sudden being so friendly with me? This was the same girl who never talked to me' my thoughts were interrupted by Chen calling out my name. He came running asking if I was fine and I nodded a yes. I told him everything Yeojin said and he was shocked too. "Maybe shes trying to gain our trust so we would not suspect her" Chen suggested. "I think the same" I said.

We walked back to the cafeteria where the boys were waiting for us. "oh so you guys are back, I thought you guys will disappear like you did during the party" Namjoon  taunted and laughed. Everyone joined him and stared laughing. Soon the bell rang and the break was over. We went to our respective classes. Once we were there, Jungkook and I sat on our regular places. I wanted to inform Jennie about the threat, but I didn't get time. Soon the teacher entered the class and noticed Jungkook and I. "you two" she pointed at us. I looked at Jungkook and gulped but he didn't seem to worry at all. "Why weren't you two there for the lectures before the break?" she asked. We both stood up but none of us spoke a word. "Both of you detention" she said and we sat down. "Mrs. Lee seems in a bad mood" Jungkook whispered to me. We had to submit our projects today and so we did. Mrs. Lee liked our project the most but she wouldn't cancel our detention.