Chp: 7 - The Movie

Ara's P.O.V

"movie?" V suggested with a smile. "But we don't have any movies with us right now" I replied feeling embarrassed. "Don't worry we brought some with us." They said in unison. Chen, Taehyung and Jimin started the movie while Jungkook and Jin and I were incharge for popcorns and other snacks. And Namjoon, J-hope and Suga were making some seating arrangement for all of us. I didn't  know what movie they were planning to watch and hopefully not a horror movie since I'm not a big fan of horror movies.

Jungkook, Jin and I got the tray of food and kept it on the table. I sat down at the centre of the sofa and took a blanket that was kept there by Namjoon, everyone had one blanket for themselves. I don't know why we needed it but I didn't mind having a soft blanket to hug. Jungkook came over to sit besides me, real close and my heart just skiped a beat, it started beating so fast and I felt very nervous and I could feel heat on my cheeks. I never felt this way before. He looked at me and his cheeks were pink as well. I looked around to see all seats full so I had to sit between Jungkook and Taehyung which. The movie began as the name of the movie appeared on the screen I looked at Jungkook trying not to look scared I glanced back at the screen. It appeared in bold letters 'CONJURING'. Couldn't they find anything but a horror movie? I thought, trying my best not to freak out. Yeah I was scared of horror movies so I didn't like them. Suga turned off the light. Switching of the lights didn't make it any better but worse. The movie started and it wasn't that Scary at the beginning.

At every scary scene I was holding onto someone's arm and hiding my face in someone's shoulder. I felt an arm around my shoulder "it's ok, it's just a movie Ara" Jungkook comforted. I looked at him and realised it was his arm that I was holding the whole time. I started to blush really hard, luckily no one could see it since it was dark.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I sat next to Ara and my heart was beating really fast. I don't know why but I started feeling nervous. Suga hyung switched off the light and the movie began. Everyone was concentrated on the movie and it wasn't scary. Later, there were some scenes where Ara got scared and held my arm tightly and everytime she did my heart skipped a beat. She even hid her face in my shoulders. I couldn't really concentrate on the movie with Ara holding my arm every now and then. I put my arm on her shoulder saying "it's ok, it's just a movie Ara" she looked at me and I could see her blush because of the light from the screen. I don't know why I put my arm over her shoulder but that was one bold move from my side. We watched the movie and ordered pizzas for everyone during the interval. After it arrived we ate the pizza and continued the movie with my arm around Ara's shoulder and she hid in the side of my chest during every scary scene. I found it really cute. Half of my hyung slept during the movie. It was pretty late so we decided to stay there. There were only four rooms empty so Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung shared one while Suga hyung and Hobie Hyung shared one and V hyung and Jimin hyung shared the other. I didn't share a room with anyone. I couldn't really sleep at night because of the movie incident, so I decided to explore Ara's terrace hoping she wouldn't mind only to find Ara sitting there gazing at the stars.

Ara's P.O.V

Well the boys decided to sleep over at our house since they were very lazy to walk to their's. We gave them rooms and they all went to bed immediately. I called Chen to meet me up on the terrace. Once he arrived I looked at him with a questioned look "How are we going to search the alley when they are around?" I asked him. "Don't get tensed Ara we'll sneak out of the house at the decided time, search the alley and sneak back in. Get it?" He replied making it sound so simply than it was. He explained me the plan he made and once he was done explaining he left saying he needed sleep. I couldn't agree more with him, he sure needed sleep, I wasn't as sleepy yet so I decided to stay.