Chp:11 - First Day

Ara's P.O.V

As planned, the few days before school passed with us doing nothing. During these days we got to know BTS due to our frequent hang outs. I got more close with Jungkook as we used to hang out the most. Talking to him felt like I knew him for years. We became best friends. I got closer to other guys as well but Jimin  and Tae were more closer to me. I even gave them nicknames.

Tomorrow was my first day of the school  'Seoul Academy' . BTS offered to walk together and we agreed. I was excited as well as nervous. I decided to sleep early so I don't get late for school. I slipped into my night wear and laid in the bed thinking about tomorrow. Soon I fell asleep.

*Time skip to next morning*

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly my alarm rang. I woke up and sat on the bed. My mouth started to water because of the smell of food coming from downstairs. I brushed my teeth as fast as I could and rushed  down in my night wear to find Chen cooking in the kitchen. His food always tastes delicious. I sat on the table waiting for my breakfast. He served me eggs and waffle with milk with a smirk plastered on his face. My mouth was watering at the sight of the delicious food. "Go ahead, you can start" he said chuckling seeing my mouth water. I gave him a smile and started with my breakfast. "Where's yours?" I asked. "I still have to, Jimin just called me telling me they were going to come over for breakfast, since Jin won't be cooking today" he said. "I could've helped you, but why didn't you wake me up?" I asked "it's our first day and I didn't want to disturb your sleep besides you know how grumpy you get whenever I wake you up" he answered. I hummed eating the last piece of my waffle. "Want me to help you?" I asked him and he nodded a no in reply. "You go get ready because we don't want to be late today, I can manage on my own" he answered with a smile." Thanks for the breakfast, it was delicious" I thanked him while getting up. He smiled and went in the kitchen.

I went in my room and searched my wardrobe for clothes. Since it was a private school it didn't have uniforms. So I decided to wear a baby pink crop top, white skirt and a loose floral shrug. I curled my hair and wore light makeup.

I took my backpack and stuffed it with my new stationeries and I was ready to go