Chp : 18 - Un-official Date

Ara's P.O.V

All of them were staring at us as if we were criminals. I could feel someone gazing at me for a long time, I turned towards the direction to find Jungkook staring at me. He gave a 'how could you' look. There was an awakard silence for a moment until Namjoon suddenly sighed breaking the silence. "Why did you ditch the party and then decide to ignore our calls and messages?" He asked. I felt a wave of relief fill me. I looked at Chen and found his reaction to be same as mine. "Sorry" we said in unison. "We didn't mean to" I said in a guilty tone. "See, we don't want to know where y'all were but sorry won't work" Jin  commented.  Chen and I  looked at eachother again and then back at the boys. "Yes Ara and Chen, sorry isn't going to work this time. You guys will have to make it up to us" Taehyung  smirked.  Chen and I shared a look with each other for the final time and gulped at once. "How?" We asked in unison. "Ok, we are going to go to Jungkook's farm house next weekend and you guys have to make it up to us by tagging along" Jimin smirked wider. I looked at every pair of eye that never left their gaze of me. A specific pair of eyes were looking at me pleading me to say yes while the rest were just waiting for the answer. Those pleading eyes belonged to Jungkook. "Ok" I said making everyone stand up and clap their hands with joy. Chen looked at me with wide eyes and gave me 'we have to talk' look. BTS left the house soon after getting their answer.

I was about to leave for my room when Chen pulled me to the couch. "Why? Why did you say it was ok? We have a mission to complete" he said. "I know and we can probably continue it there. If I would've denied do you think they would've let us go that easily?" I spoke trying to convince him. "Yeah you are probably right" he agreed. "Anyways I've got something more important to tell you" I uttered and he nodded. I narrated him everything Jennie said about Jungkook. Chen didn't look very happy after hearing my narration.

Chen's P.O.V

Jungkook likes Ara? This shouldn't happen. What if Ara likes Jungkook back. I don't know what to feel. I was little angry on Jungkook more like jealous since he liked Ara but I couldn't really do anything about it now, could I?. "You know we ain't allowed to love anyone right? Because they say love makes you weak" I spoke. I wasn't expecting her reaction to be anything like the one I saw. She was devastated, about to cry and turning red. I was kind of scared and worried at the same time. I've never seen her like this. She got up and went to her room without another word.

Ara's P.O.V

After hearing what Chen said I didn't know what to think. He had a point but I don't even know if I like him or not, maybe I do or maybe don't. I decided to sleep it out. I changed into my comfy PJ's and went to sleep.

 I changed into my comfy PJ's and went to sleep

*Next morning*

I was woken up when someone poked my cheek. I ignored it and tried to sleep again but the person wouldn't quit poking my cheek. I woke up annoyed and was about to hit the person I thought to be Chen. But to my surprise it wasn't Chen, it was Jungkook. He gave me his cute bunny smile which made all my anger melt. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I smiled at him. ". Looks like someone's in a good mood." He paused and looked at me who was smiling at him. "I came here for the project so now get ready" he said pulling me out of my bed. That is when my mind wandered a few days back when my history teacher decided to give us group projects where Jungkook and I automatically paired up for the project. Jungkook poked me once again before pushing me in the bathroom and locking the door. "Hey, what about my clothes?" I asked and I heard him giggle from the other side. My face was pink and my heart racing after hearing him giggle, thinking about all the possibilities that went through his mind. "I'll choose them for you, I'll hang them on the knob so take them after you are done" he spoke and I heard his footsteps go away that is when my heart stopped racing. As I was showering I remembered that my wardrobe had guns. Hope Jungkook doesn't find it. I quickly showered and took the clothes that he hanged on the door knob.